Yealink ZVC500 Dubai
Yealink is a certified Zoom partner, from which the Zoom Rooms Kit Yealink ZVC500 was created. Yealink ZVC500 Dubai is an integrated video solution that comes pre-installed with Zoom Rooms software, with guaranteed crystal-clear video and dynamic audio courtesy of Yealink CP960 Conference, Phone and Yealink uvc50 USB ptz camera. The camera has a wide-angle field of View to offer users expanded views of the conference halls, alongside auto-framing abilities and camera presets for ease of control and use. Also included in the package are power adaptors and a PoE cable, an MCore mini-PC, as well as expansion microphones.
Sound on the Yealink ZVC500 Video Conferencing System is captured via a three-microphone array that not only delivers a 360-degree voice pickup range but also that extends for a 20-foot (six-meter) radius. It is built with Yealink Noise Proof Technology to suppress background noise so that the speaker’s voice is heard as clearly as possible. It is easy to set up even for users with minimal IT skills, thanks to its one-cable technology. Furthermore, the Yealink ZVC500 Zoom Rooms Kit can be controlled remotely via the Yealink Device Management Platform and Cloud Service Portals.
Yealink ZVC500 Features :
- Remote Device Management
- Through Yealink Device Management Platform and Cloud Service Portals, users are able to manage the Yealink ZVC500 Zoom Rooms Kit, making it easy to control the device remotely. The platform is enabled for remote configuration, upgrading of device firmware, as well as monitoring and diagnosis. Users are also able to acquire the latest driver versions and plug-ins for the UVC camera through Windows Update, enhancing their Zoom Rooms experiences.
- Ease of Deployment and Use
- The Yealink ZVC500 employs one-cable technology, which eliminates the hassle of connecting a USB cable from the monitor to the conference room, thereby making deployment as easy as ABC. The supplied Yealink CP960 Conference Phone further creates a convergence zone for microphones, meeting console, and speaker into one package for a clutter-free workspace. Users are able to join meetings through a multi touch five-inch display console. The same is used when adding participants, controlling the Pan-Tilt-Zoom Camera, and adjusting volume levels, simplifying management of virtual meetings and conferences.
- Rich Sounds
- Enjoy natural and lively conferences using the magnificent Yealink UVC40 Conference Bar which uses its full duplex speakerphone 3 – MEMS microphone array to pick up the speaker’s voice then amplifies and transmits it for everyone in the room to hear clearly.
- Yealink Noise Proof Technology
- Yealink has developed its Noise Proof Technology to eliminate background noise and provides noise-free services even in a busy environment. Its Active Speaker feature helps you to recognize who is speaking during the meeting, therefore easily differentiating voices of speakers. The phones automatically mute the microphone when no human voice is detected, and intelligently reduce background noise to a minimum when you are speaking.
- Up to 5× Zoom
- TheYealink ZVC500 comes with an Ultra High Definition picture resolution therefore crystal-clear images. With its 5× optical zoom ability, the Yealink ZVC500 is able to capture clear images of people and objects in the room, regardless of distance from the unit, minus digital noise and pixilation.
- Field of View in Seconds
- Yealink ZVC500’s advanced SmartFrame feature offers users one-touch face targeting abilities to capture quick and stunning videos. SmartFrame automatically adjusts its 133° super-wide-angle field of view to include every participant on the screen at super-fast speeds so users can delve into presentations or lectures hassle-free. This amazing feature makes the Yealink ZVC500 a perfect choice for filming multiple participants, giving you easy and enjoyable filming sessions.
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- The Yealink ZVC500 supports Wi-Fi® Wireless connections from a speed of 2.4GHZ to 5GHZ.This enhanced feature offers you unparalleled convenience when it comes to content sharing and audio streaming.
- Unrivalled Tracking Accuracy
- The camera’s SmartShoot feature enables the user to easily track their target everywhere. The Yealink ZVC500 offers presenters the benefit of unlimited freedom as they can move around the room and interact with the audience without fear of being out of focus as the camera continuously tracks the subject’s voice, thanks to its SmartShoot’s preset zones. The camera focuses on its target, ignoring other distractions during your presentation, which frees you from having to sit in the same position throughout.
Yealink ZVC500 Specifications :
|MCore Package||• 8th-gen Intel® QUAD-CORE i5
• Memory: 8GB (2 x 4GB)
• Storage: 128GB SSD
• 2 x HDMI video output (CEC supported)
• Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
• 4 x USB3.0 Type-A
• 1 x 10/100/1000M Ethernet port
• 1 x Power port
• 1 x Security lock slot
• Built-in cable management
|CP960 Conference Phone||• 5” 720×1280 capacitive touch screen
• 1 x RJ45 10/100M Ethernet port
• Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), class 4
• 2 x Wired MIC port
• 2 x USB 2.0 port
• 1 x 3.5mm audio-out port
• 1 x USB 2.0 Micro-B device port
• 1 x Security slot
|CPW90 Wireless Microphones (optional)||• DECT technology, up to 50 meters distance
• 10ft (3-meter) voice pickup range of every microphone unit
• Built-in Li-battery, 11 days standby, 19 hours talking time
• Charging cradle, charging any time
|UVC50 USB PTZ Camera
|• 1920 x 1080 video resolution
• 60 frame-rate
• 5x optical zoom
• Field of View (diagonal): 91°
• Camera presets
• Pan range: 60°
• Tilt range: 40°
• 1 x Line-in (3.5mm)
• 1 x Line-out (3.5mm)
• 1 x Yealink Microphone port (RJ-45)
• 1 x USB 2.0 Type-B
• 1 x USB 2.0 Type-A
• 1 x Power port
• 1 x Security lock slot
• 1 x Reset slot
|Package Physical Features
|• Operating humidity: 10~95%
• Operating temperature: 0~40°C
• Storage temperature: -30~70°C
• N.W/CTN: 6.9 Kg (ZVC500 Zoom Rooms Kit)
• G.W/CTN: 8.0 Kg (ZVC500 Zoom Rooms Kit)