Yealink MVC800 II Video Conference System Dubai
Yealink Yealink MVC800 II Video Conference System is native and easy-to-use video conferencing solutions specially designed for Microsoft Teams rooms. The MVC II series provides a full-scene video conference solution to cover all of the meeting rooms from large to small. According to the unique characteristics of the video conferencing room, a high-performance mini-PC is specially released. In the design of mini-PC, it takes into account both aesthetics and practicability, fully integrating the cable management with itself to provide an exible and reliable deployment solution for any meeting room. The MVC II series features the native Microsoft Teams-tailored user interface that is easy to be operated with a close-to-zero learning curve, and you just walk into the meeting room and start your scheduled Teams or Skype for Business meeting with one-touch join. Yealink MVC800 II Video Conferencing System Dubai includes two or three VCM34 array microphones (up to 4 units can be connected) and a UVC80 USB PTZ camera with 12x optical zoom to meet the requirements of medium to large meeting rooms.
Yealink MVC800 II Video Conference System Features :
- Microsoft Teams-Tailored User Interface
- This amazing kind of user interface offers the user a one-touch meeting join. Equipped with the ability to multi-task, the MTouch II panel enables the user to easily perform call control, camera control, content sharing as well as many other functions. The MyTouch II has an embedded Human Motion Sensor that the conference system can automatically be woken up, allowing you to immediately start your conference.
- Wired & Wireless Content Sharing in Real-Time
- The Yealink MVC800 II video conference has been thoughtfully designed to allow for both wired and wireless content sharing, providing users with maximum flexibility. All the user has to do is plug into WPP20 then simply share their content with an amazing clear output of 1080p at 30 frames per second, delivering a wonderful content sharing experience. Wired content sharing while using the Yealink MVC800 II video conference has also been made possible by the use of a connection through its USB-C port or an HDMI connection.
- Remote Device Management
- This feature works perfectly with Yealink Device Management Platform/ Cloud Service to allow you to easily manage, monitor, configure, update, and gauge all Yealink audio and video prospects on this platform remotely
- Easy Deployment
- The technologically advanced Yealink MVC800 II video conference features easy cabling to ensure stable wire connection, with the most appropriate deployment being achieved depending on the layout of the conference room. Its VCH port makes MCore suitable for meeting rooms where deployment can easily be extended. The Yealink MVC800 II video conference uses one CAT5e to connect the TV area and the conference area and to complete data transmission and power supply, therefore eliminating the need to incur costs buying an additional power supply cable or an extension cable.
- 10-Point Capacitive Multi-Touch Screen
- The Yealink MVC800 II series allows multiple users to simultaneously write or draw on the display’s surface using their fingers, all at the same time. This feature saves you time thus maximizing the productivity of your team and students.
- Full-Duplex Experience
- The Yealink MVC800 II video conference comes with a VCM34 microphone array that supports 20ft/360° voice pickup range and works with Yealink Soundbar to successfully filter out the background and surrounding noises while enhancing dereverberation. It also uses the new advanced technology of acoustic echo cancellation to offer you high quality full-duplex while realizing a more precise voice pick up.
- Yealink Noise Proof Technology
- Yealink has developed its Noise Proof Technology to eliminate background noise and provides noise-free services even in a busy environment. Its Active Speaker feature helps you to recognize who is speaking during the meeting, therefore easily differentiating the voices of speakers. The phones automatically mute the microphone when no human voice is detected, and intelligently reduce background noise to a minimum when you are speaking.
- Up to 12× Optical Zoom
- The Yealink MVC800 II series comes with an Ultra High Definition picture resolution of 1080p at 60 frames per second, resulting in crystal-clear images. With its 12× optical zoom ability, the Yealink MVC800 II is able to capture clear images of people and objects in the room, regardless of distance from the unit, minus digital noise and pixilation in medium and large meeting rooms.
- 4K Resolution
- The camera on the MVC800 II series has a 4K output, on top of auto-tracking precision and Ultra High Definition resolution of 1080p at 60 frames per second, resulting in crystal clear images. Its inbuilt sensor offers users next-level video performance for every frame of the production, complete with auto exposure, autofocus, and auto white balance.
- WiFi Connectivity
- The Yealink MVC800 II video conference supports Wi-Fi® Wireless connections from a speed of 2.4GHZ to 5GHZ. This enhanced feature offers you unparalleled convenience when it comes to content sharing and audio streaming.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Yealink MVC800 II video conference comes with in-built Bluetooth connectivity for pairing with smart mobile devices. When the headset is not paired with a device, the Bluetooth status remains off. This feature is incorporated into the algorithm, therefore users can seamlessly pair with Bluetooth-enabled devices without having to go through the Yealink MVC800 II Bluetooth Touch Controller. The Bluetooth connection uses a mesh topology where nodes communicate directly with each other without depending on a central hub. This allows the nodes to relay data and information to others out of reach from the original source node, extending the reach of the network to an expanded area.
Yealink MVC800 II Video Conference System Specification :
|Preload||Windows 10 IoT Enterprise ×64
Windows 10 IoT Enterprise License
Microsoft Teams Rooms App, support Skype for Business on-premise /online and Teams meetings
|MCore Mini – PC||8th gen-Intel® QUAD – CORE i5
Memory: 8GB (2 × 4GB)
Storage: 128GB SSD
2 × HDMI video output with CEC supported
Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
1 × Yealink VCH port (RJ45), connect to MTouch II
4 × USB 3.0 Type – A
1 × 10/100/1000M Ethernet port
1 × Power port
1 × Security slot
Built-in cable management
|MTouch II Panel||8-inch IPS Screen
1280 × 800 resolution
10-point capacitive touch screen
3.5mm headset jack
Human Motion Sensor
Angle adjustable bracket (28° ~50°)
1080p/30FPS FHD for sharing
Support wired and wireless content sharing
Built-in Wi-Fi AP for Yealink wireless presentation device
HDMI/ USB – C video input
|UVC80 USB PTZ Camera||12× optical zoom
Field of view (diagonal): 78.5°
Pan range: 200°
Tilt range: 60°
1 × Line In(3.5mm)
1 × Line Out(3.5mm)
1 × Yealink Microphone Port (RJ – 45)
1 × USB 2.0 Type – B
1 × USB 2.0 Type – A
|VCM34 Array Microphone||Built-in 3-microphone array
360° 20ft (6-meter) voice pickup range
Cascade connection up to 4 units
Mute button with bi-color LED
|Yealink Soundbar||Frequent response: 100Hz – 20KHz
1 × Line – in (3.5mm)
Package Contents :
- MCore Mini PC
- MTouch II touch panel
- UVC80 USB PTZ Camera
- Two or three VCM34 array microphones
- Yealink soundbar
- WPP20 wireless presentation pod(optional)