Polycom RealPresence EduCartTM 500 Dubai
Polycom RealPresence video solutions continue to give users breathtaking experiences that come complete with a customizable user interface, sleek form factor, and futuristic graphic design. Experience Polycom®’s signature High Definition VoiceTM and Superior Video quality packaged in a flexible solution to ease your video collaboration. Poly RealPresence EduCartTM 500 Dubai is an essential solution that integrates seamlessly with the Polycom® RealPresence® Platform.
Why the Polycom EduCart 500?
- The cart is engineered for ease of video and audio sharing while being moved from one location to the other. This removes the need to have dedicated collaboration systems in every office or room.
- The cart is 100% maneuverable, thanks to free-flowing casters and sturdy handles it can easily be wheeled into a classroom.
- The plug and play setup brings in simplicity that saves time so that your classroom sessions begin on schedule.
- Adjustable screen height makes it easy for all to view even those at the far end of the classroom.
- In-classroom experience for participating students courtesy of the lifelike audio and incredible video.
- The affordable unit helps to eliminate the need for having dedicated collaboration systems in each room.
Polycom RealPresence EduCartTM 500 Specifications
|Video display||– 55” LED at panel|
|Video Standards and Protocols||– H.261, H.263, H.264 AVC, H.264 High Pro le, H.264 SVC, RTV
– H.239/Polycom® People+ContentTM, H.263 & H.264
– Video Error Concealment
|– 1080p, 60 fps from 1740 Kbps, 1080p, 30 fps from 1024 Kbps, 720p, 60 fps from 832 Kbps, 720p, 30 fps from 512 Kbps
– 4SIF/4CIF, 60 fps from 512 Kbps, 4SIF/4CIF, 30 fps from 128 Kbps, SIF (352 x 240), CIF (352 x 288) from 64 kbps, QSIF (176 x 120), QCIF (176 x 144) from 64 kbps, w288p from 128 Kbps, w448 from 384 Kbps, w576p from 512 Kbps
|– 1 x EagleEye HD camera (HDCI)
– 1 x HDMI 1.3
– 1 x VGA
|Video Output||– 2 x HDMI 1.3|
|Audio Standards & Protocols||– Polycom® StereoSurroundTM technology
– 22 kHz bandwidth with Polycom® SirenTM 22 technology
– 14 kHz bandwidth with Polycom® SirenTM 14 technology, G.722.1 Annex C 7 kHz bandwidth with G.722, G.722.1
– 3.4 kHz bandwidth with G.711, G.728, G.729A
|– Automatic gain control
– Automatic noise suppression
– Echo cancellation
– Audio error concealment
– Keyboard noise reduction
|– Live Polycom® MusicModeTM technology
– Other ITU-supported standards
– H.224/H.281 far-end camera control
– H.323 Annex Q far-end camera control • H.225, H.245, H.241
– H.239 dual stream
– H.460 NAT/ Firewall traversal
- Structural support for the supplied 55” display
- Adjustable height to accommodate different needs, with the center of display height at 46”, 50” and 54”
- 2 powered speakers (25W LF & 16W HF per speaker) with onboarded high-efficiency digital amplifier
- Strongside handles for safe and easy maneuverability
- 4” locking heavy-duty swivel casters
- All-in-one cable connects the display to the base for a clean workstation with a hidden connection.
- Integrated basket with sleek cover for holding the microphone, IR remote control, and cable.
- Rear cover to conceal the codec, power bar, and supply unit.
- Display: 1080p license with 1080p 60fps, and Multipoint license for 4 HDCP sites and 6 SDCP sites.
- Size (W/H/D): 49” x 74” x 33.25 (with display and camera)
- Weight: 144 lbs