Polycom SoundStation 2W Basic
The Polycom Soundstation 2W Dubai Conference Phone spreads mobile conferencing to almost any environment by removing the requirement to connect via devoted telephone or data lines. Anywhere high-quality voice conferencing is required; the Polycom SoundStation 2W phone provides.
Sometimes, you need to conduct a conference call in a room with no phones lines. So, Polycom takes you a conference phone without cords that gives you the freedom to conference everyplace teamwork is important. The Polycom SoundStation 2W is the new standard for everyday conferencing that really meets today’s requirements for outstanding voice quality and flexible usage.
Original Polycom Audio Clarity technology provides crystal-clear conversations, making conference calls more creative Proven and safe wireless technology With voice encryption for added security Freedom Conference without cords up to 150 feet from the base station Long lasting battery –Up to 24 hr. talk time from lithium-ion battery, with portable charger involved Resists interference from mobile phones. Perfect calls with no distracting noise from wireless devices Unparalleled. These are all the best features which Polycom SoundStation 2W offers.
Polycom Soundstation 2W Dubai Conference Phone Features:
- Proven and secure wireless technology with voice encryption for added security
- A long-lasting battery with up to 24 hours of talk time
- The freedom and flexibility to conference without cords up to 150 feet (45-meters) from the base station
- The ability to dial through your mobile phone or computer for true wireless conferencing
- Digital Spread Spectrum with Frequency Hopping
- Signal range – 150 feet from base station
- Dual diversity antennas
- Battery – Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery pack
- Talk time – 12 hrs.
- Standby time – Up to 80 hrs.
- Signal strength and battery status continuously displayed on LCD
- Portable console charger – 1 Amp standard 110V power supply
- 64 bit voice encryption between console and base station
- High resolution backlit graphical LCD
- 5 mm headset jack for cell phone connection (cable included)
- Mini-USB port for software upgrades
- 12-key telephone keypad
- On-hook/off-hook, conference, mute, volume up/down keys, menu, navigation keys
- 3 context sensitive soft keys including redial, hold, programmable conference key
- Telco connection: 2-wire RJ-11 analog PBX or PSTN interface
- Network requirements: compatible with standard PSTN and PBX networks, analog or G.711 encoded