Polycom Calisto 5200 Portable Speaker Phone Dubai
The Polycom Calisto 5200 speakerphone Dubai, the personal speakerphone is designed for today’s on-the-go professional. Whether you’re working from the office, your home, or elsewhere, Poly Calisto 5200 enables clear, professional conferencing. Choice of USB-A or USB-C, and 3.5 mm connectors, provide compatibility with the majority of PC/Mac, tablet and mobile devices, while a 360˚ microphone provides exceptional all-around audio quality. With plug-and-play simplicity and an intuitive interface, it’s easy to get the meeting started and stay in control of the call. Wherever work takes you, the Poly Plantronics Calisto 5200 portable speakerphone is ready when you are.
As the workplace of the future becomes the workplace of today, mobility is crucial to how we communicate and collaborate. In recognition of this, Polycom has launched its new Poly Calisto 5200 portable, personal speakerphones for PC and mobile devices. Rather than being hunched over a laptop at a service station, or trying to host a call via your mobile speakerphone, Polycom has designed a solution to bring their conferencing experience to the world outside the office.
CONNECTIVITY OPTIONS: Today, calls take place on many devices PC, tablet, and mobile phone. With ports for both 3.5 mm and USB-A or USB-C, Poly Calisto 5200 personal speakerphone enables you to connect to any device quickly and reliably. You can even merge calls between devices to stay truly connected to colleagues and customers.
RICH, CLEAR AUDIO: Hear and be heard, even when you’re working from a remote location. A full-duplex 360° microphone makes your voice clear from up to 10 ft/3 m away. Poly Plantronics Calisto 5200 meets Microsoft Skype for Business specifications optimized for group conferencing. It’s even great for multimedia.
PORTABILITY: With Poly Calisto 5200, you can take the conference room with you. A convenient carrying case and integrated cable management make it easy to pack up and set up. With 30 hours of battery life, you have the ability to host calls almost anywhere.
EASY TO USE: You’re always in control of your calls with Poly Plantronics Calisto 5200 personal speakerphone, thanks to simple controls and visual indicators for the call, volume, and mute. Multi-language voice alerts keep you informed of your status, including an intelligent mute alert if you try to talk while on mute. And the automatic power-off function conserves battery life.
SEAMLESS I.T. MANAGEMENT: Poly Calisto 5200 is supported by Manager Pro, a Software-as-a-Service that is sold separately. Use Polycom Manager Pro to manage headset inventory, monitor usage, and maintain devices. With actionable insights from Polycom Manager Pro, IT can improve business processes, employee performance, and compliance.
Polycom Calisto 5200 portable Features.
- The compact hands-free alternative to the headset, great for conference calls, collaboration or web conferencing
- 360-degree room coverage with active background noise reduction, perfect for mobile-professionals who have to make calls in a variety of settings
- Simply conference audio between softphone and mobile by plugging in 3.5 mm plug into the mobile device
- Intuitive, controls let you answer/end, mute, and control the volume of your calls with ease
- Compact size and omni-directional mic with full 360-degree audio coverage ideal for small work areas
- Lock-down feature for use in small conference or huddle rooms (compatible with Kensington locks)
- Compact and portable includes a soft carrying case for easy storage and portability
- Built for UC applications and softphones from Avaya, Cisco, IBM, Microsoft and more
- Poly Hub software provides added benefits:
- Call control across multiple softphones
- Control panel allows for customization of settings
What’s in the Box
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card
- Polycom Calisto 5200
- Carrying Case
- Compliance Insert
- Safety Guide