Polycom Calisto 5300 Speaker Phone Dubai
Poly Calisto 5300 Dubai is Sound your best wherever you’re working at home, remote or in the office. With Poly Calisto 5300, professional audio quality goes wireless. Hear and be heard, even when you’re working from a remote location. The full-duplex 360° microphone makes your voice clear from up to 10 ft/3 m away. With its amplified speaker and wide frequency response, it’s even great for multimedia. Connect to your mobile device and tablet wirelessly and to your PC with an integrated USB cable. Want a wireless connection to your PC. The Poly Plantronics Calisto 5300 versions that come with a Bluetooth USB adapter.
As the workplace of the future becomes the workplace of today, mobility is crucial to how we communicate and collaborate. In recognition of this, Plantronics has launched its new Poly Calisto 5300 portable, personal speakerphones for PC and mobile devices. Rather than being hunched over a laptop at a service station, or trying to host a call via your mobile speakerphone, Plantronics has designed a solution to bring their conferencing experience to the world outside the office.
Professional audio quality goes wireless with Poly Calisto 5300. This personal, portable speakerphone has Bluetooth® and lets you sound your best wherever you’re working at home, remote, or in the office. Every conversation is clear, thanks to the wide frequency response of an amplified speaker. Everything you listen to sounds amazing, too think video, podcasts, and music. Connecting to PCs and Macs (USB-A or USB-C) is simple and easy. Want long-lasting power or corded simplicity. Just plug in. An integrated USB cable is included. And no need to trade efficiency for working remotely. Microsoft Teams application can be invoked with the touch of a button. Some benefits of the Polycom Calisto 5300 Dubai.
- Be ready for every call with up to 16 hours of talk time on a single charge or unlimited talk time with the integrated USB cable
- Easily connect to other devices using Bluetooth® and USB connectivity (USB-A or USB-C)
- Know the status of calls at a glance thanks to clear visual indications for mute, battery, volume level and more
- Enjoy convenience on the go with this compact, personal portable speakerphone and carrying case
Poly Calisto 5300 Features.
- Rich, clear audio anywhere
Hear and be heard, even when you’re working from a remote location. The full-duplex 360° microphone makes your voice clear. With its amplified speaker and wide frequency response, it’s even great for multimedia.
- Bluetooth connectivity
Built-in Bluetooth and USB connectivity let you connect to all your devices.
- Superior audio quality
Enjoy full-duplex audio with 360° room coverage for easy, natural conversation.
- Dynamic mute alert
Dynamic mute alert senses and alerts you if you talk while muted.
- Compact and portable
A soft carrying case is included for easy storage and portability.
- Like a mobile conference room
You’ll love how easy it is to pack up and set up – Plantronics Calisto 5300 has an integrated cable management system and a convenient carrying case.
Polycom Calisto 5300 SPECIFICATIONS
- TALK TIME:Up to 16 Hours
- BATTERY CHARGE: Full charge—3.5 hours
- BATTERY CAPACITY:1000 mAh
- BATTERY TYPE: Lithium-ion polymer
- SPEAKER SENSITIVITY:81.5±2 dB SPL @ 1 m @ 1 w
- SPEAKER IMPEDANCE: 4 ohms
- SPEAKER FREQUENCY RESPONSE:150 Hz to 20 kHz
- MICROPHONE AND TECHNOLOGY: One digital MEMS microphone, omnidirectional
- MICROPHONE FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 100 Hz to 7.5 kHz
- MICROPHONE SENSITIVITY: -26±1dBFS @94dBPa
- MICROPHONE VOICE PICKUP DISTANCE: Rated 1 m, up to 3 m
- WEIGHT: USB Type-A + BT version: 214.5 +/-2.0 g
- DIMENSIONS IN MM: 31.1 x Ø108.6
- CALL CONTROLS: Call answer/end, mute, volume up and down,on and off
- VOICE ALERTS: Battery high, battery medium, battery low, power on, power off, mute on, mute off, muted
- DYNAMIC MUTE: Yes
- LANGUAGES: Configurable by Plantronics Hub software, supports 16 languages
- APPLICATIONS SUPPORTED: Plantronics Hub desktop version only, Plantronics Manager Pro suites: Asset Management and Adoption and Call Quality and Analytics (Common Action report only)