Polycom Calisto 7200 Speakerphone Dubai
Poly Calisto 7200 Speakerphone Dubai Take your conference calls on the go with the Speakerphone from Polycom. This portable speakerphone supports both PC and Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity and allows up to 6 people to join in on conference calls, thanks to the four built-in speakers offering full 360° coverage. Furthermore, this speakerphone comes compatible with both Windows and Mac computers and can be used for up to 6.5 hours before it needs to be recharged. Once configured, users can take advantage of touch-sensitive controls to answer/end, mute, and adjust the volume on either a PC or smartphone. If that’s not enough, the Polyc Calisto 7200 also supports PC wideband audio, digital signal processing, and acoustic echo cancellation, all designed to provide clear call quality so everyone can be heard.
The Poly Plantronics Calisto 7200 is ideal for PC and Bluetooth mobile users on-the-go to transform any workspace into a small group conferencing room. For more information about the Calisto or to get pricing, information about integration and features, or to find other audio solutions for the small meeting and huddle room. When you need an exceptional conferencing performance in a small group conference room, turn to Plantronics Calisto 7200. With four MEMS-directional microphones that provide 360° coverage and filter out unwanted noise, USB, and Bluetooth connectivity and touch-sensitive controls, it’s ready when you are.
Polycom Calisto 7200 Features.
- Bluetooth and USB Connectivity
The Calisto 7200 connects via Bluetooth to your computer or smartphone. It also offers the ability to connect directly to your computer via USB.
Superior Audio Quality
The Poly Plantronics Calisto 7200 offers Wideband Audio with 360-degree room coverage. Four MEMS-directional microphones ensure crystal-clear audio performance by activating in the direction of the speaker’s voice. It has a noise-canceling microphone along with digital signal processing (DSP).
Compact & Portable
Take conferencing ability with you anywhere. The Polycom Calisto 7200 is lightweight and includes a carrying case.
The Polycom Calisto 7200 has controls to answer/end calls, mute, and volume adjustment on the unit for easy control.
Polycom Calisto 7200 Specifications.
- Ideal for: PC and Bluetooth mobile users on-the-go to transform any workspace into a small group conference room for up to six people
- Compatible with: Windows® or Mac OS
- Wireless frequency: Bluetooth v4.1
- Talk time: Up to 6.5 hours of talk time
- Audio performance
- USB transmit: Up to 11 KHz audio bandwidth
- USB receive: Up to 14 KHz audio bandwidth
- Bluetooth A2DP receive: Up to 14 KHz audio bandwidth
- (44.1 or 48 KHz sampled)
- Bluetooth Hands-Free Profile: Up to 7 KHz audio bandwidth
- Bluetooth Headset Profile: 3.5 KHz audio bandwidth
- Provides 360° horizontal mic pickup up to 10 ft/3 m with excellent noise and reverb rejection. Four microphones directional array technology provides superior echo cancellation and full-duplex audio.
- Certified for Skype for Business. Built for UC applications and softphones from Avaya, Cisco, Skype, and others.