Polycom CX5500 Unified Conference Station Dubai
The Polycom CX5500 Unified Conference station Dubai is a video conferencing station designed for Microsoft Lync 2013. When united with MS Lync, the Polycom CX5500 can provide a supreme set of conferencing features. The camera and microphone can actively track members, with the camera skillful of turning a full 360 degrees.
Use the Polycom CX5500 Unified Conference station Dubai as a standard IP conference phone, or allow the powerful video conferencing abilities. HD voice over the speakerphone, SIP interoperability and more lend the CX5500 all the conferencing tools you want. The Polycom CX5500 Unified Conference station is also compatible with Lync Room Systems and backward compatible with Lync 2010.
This Polycom conference station provides a 360-degree video camera experience, 1080p active speaker tracking with Skype for Business and can be used as an SIP conference phone.The Polycom CX5500 Unified Conference Station UAE provides a unique HD voice and video collaboration experience in Skype for Business settings. The CX5500 Conference station Dubai offers remote members with 1080p HD active speaker video that automatically tracks the flow of conversation. It also adds a unique 360-degree panoramic view of the conference room. Conferences are more creative and members are clearly heard with Polycom’s legendary HD Voice technology, now featuring a dynamic audio range of 160Hz to 22,000Hz. The Polycom CX5500 Dubai can also be used to place voice-only calls as an IP conference phone.
Polycom CX5500 Unified Conference Station Features:
- Reduce training costs with simple USB plug-and-play functionality that requires little or no training
- Users connect a USB cable to their laptop and use the Skype for Business client they already know—no remote required
- Lower support costs and realize a better ROI with increased room usage for collaboration
- No need to provision a second conference phone in the room—the CX5500 also doubles as an IP conference phone when not used for Skype for Business video calls
- 360° HD1080p USB camera with active speaker detection
- Active speaker and panoramic video stream output
- 6m (20 foot) microphone pickup range
- 160 Hz – 22kHz audio processing
- SIP conference phone operation through Skype for Business or an IP PBX
- Optimized for use with Skype for Business client and Skype Room Systems
- Backward compatible with Lync 2013 and Lync 2010 (720p)