Poly SoundStation IP 7000 Multi-Interface Module Dubai
The Poly SoundStation IP 7000 Multi-Interface Module Dubai is a device that has been designed to allow you to easily connect two Poly SoundStation IP 7000 telephones together on a local network.
The Multi-Interface Module extends the connectivity and deployment options of the SoundStation IP 7000 conference phone including daisy-chaining, external microphones, recording devices and auxiliary audio output that enables adding loudspeakers to reinforce audio in the room.
This accessory provides a single power source for a daisy-chain configuration of two SoundStation IP 7000s, as well as when using HDX Series or RealPresence Group Series table and ceiling microphone arrays.
The Polycom SoundStation IP 7000 conference phone delivers outstanding performance and robust capabilities for organizations operating on SIP-based VoIP platforms. Ideal for boardrooms, conference rooms, auditoriums and executive offices, the SoundStation IP 7000 is the most advanced and expandable conference phone ever developed.
Connect two units or add optional expansion microphones to increase room coverage and voice pickup. Connect the SoundStation IP 7000 to a Polycom HDX video conferencing system to create a complete, integrated voice and videoconferencing solution.
The Polycom SoundStation IP 7000 offers:
- Robust interoperability – compatible with a broad array of SIP call platforms to maximize voice quality and feature availability, while simplifying management and administration
- Flexible configuration options – provides multi-unit connectivity and expansion microphones, and integrates with Polycom HDX, to meet the needs of many different types of rooms
- Polycom HD Voice – software and hardware technology brings lifelike audio clarity, making your conference calls more efficient and productive
- Polycom Acoustic Clarity Technology – delivers the best conference phone experience, without compromises
- Provides power for two SoundStation IP 7000s in daisy chain configuration, as well as when using HDX Series or RealPresence Group Series table and ceiling digital microphone arrays. For audio only applications up to three digital mic arrays can be added to a single SoundStation IP 7000, or up to two can be added to a daisy chained SoundStation IP 7000 configuration. If integrating a single SoundStation IP 7000 with RealPresence Group Series or HDX Series video systems, up to two additional digital mic arrays can be supported.
Audio Only Applications
- SoundStation IP 7000 with Multi-Interface Module (MIM) can power up to 3 digital microphone arrays.
- daisy chained SoundStation IP 7000s with required MIM and can power an additional 2 digital mic arrays.
Combined with RealPresence Group Series or HDX Series video system
- Video system codec + 1 SoundStation IP 7000 can power up to 2 additional digital mic arrays.
- Daisy chain not supported with codec.
Auxiliary Audio output
- Has RCA jacks supporting auxiliary audio output to amplifier or powered speakers, thus enabling more room filling sound.
- Conference calls can be recorded with the line level audio output
- Line level audio input supporting lapel or other auxiliary microphone
- Multi-Interface module
- 10-Pin Network Cable
- Power Adapter
- Quick Start Guide