Poly Pano Dubai
The Poly Pano Dubai is designed to make functions such as screen-sharing, whiteboarding and collaboration as easy as possible, even without any technical expertise. The Polycom Pano Dubai can be connected to any monitor for more efficiency. It supports up to four sources of content that can be simultaneously streamed.
The Polycom Pano Dubai is an ideal solution for meeting rooms, huddle spaces and open social areas where users want to transform the space into a creative hub that allows for creativity to flow through whiteboarding, screen-sharing and annotating.
Share presentations exactly the way you want, whether it’s from your laptop, tablet, or mobile device. From the moment you walk into a meeting room, Pano lets you connect with a quick touch, requiring no special apps or cables. Connect Polycom Pano to any monitor and simultaneously stream up to four sources of content and collaborate through screen sharing, whiteboarding, and annotating. And just imagine every meeting room, huddle space and social area transforming into a creative hub with the help of Pano.
Polycom Pano is a wireless presentation system for sharing content from a laptop, tablet or smartphone via Miracast and AirPlay. Any kind of digital content, pictures, PDF, videos in 60 frames per second, app or just the active screen can be shown in 4K resolution on up to four displays simultaneously. Using Polycom Pano, several persons can bring their ideas together and combine content from up to four external sources. With a touch-enabled display, user can interact, annotate and use whiteboard functions on the display and put them into their presentation. With the usage of a web browser, software updates can be installed and settings changed to integrate Pano during a videoconference.
If the user does not have the latest version of Miracast or AirPlay, he can use the Pano App also with Windows 7 or Apple OS X to be connected wirelessly. Once the app is started, it connects to the nearby devices and shows these or the last ones used in a list. For Follow-up meetings the app can be shared in a group or room system supplemented by personal notes.
Pano delivers unparalleled value to your business through ease-of-connection, investment protection and secure software management. Start with a standard HD display for sharing wireless content and upgrade to multi-touch with a simple USB cable when necessary. Extending the content experience remotely can be done easily with tight integration with your video conferencing systems. Plus, free your IT staff for more important tasks and allow them to securely manage deployments from anywhere over a secure browser interface.
- Support robust wireless sharing technologies for easy connections through Miracast and Apple AirPlay
- Ensure a quick and easy connection in seconds with Bluetooth signaling
- See every detail in crystal-clear 4K, 60fps, RGB:4:4:4 resolution and color depth
- Leverage existing investments in Group Series by simply connecting and pairing with Pano
- Get fully interactive collaboration by connecting Pano to optional touch-capable displays with a USB cable
- Experience an intuitive multi-touch interface for adjusting layout, zoom and pan images or even live video
- Annotate over content, brainstorm with the infinite whiteboard and save from your Pano app
- Get worry-free wired and wireless network connections with 802.1x support
- Ensure data protection from malicious attacks with encrypted media streams
- Create and manage your organizational device certificates from the web interface
- Ensure user data integrity similar to secure online banking with TLS and strong cipher suite support
- Certify device and client software through industry-standard cryptographic signature
Poly Pano Specs:
- Ethernet Ports: 2x 10/100/1000 Gigabit
- PoE: 802.3at Class 4 PoE+
- Additional Ports:
- 1x 3.5 mm audio output
- 1x HDMI input, 4k at 30 fps
- 1x HDMI output, 4k at 60 fps (RGB: 4:4:4)
- 1x USB 2.0
- 1x USB 3.0
- WiFi: 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz
- WiFi Security: WEP, WPA-Personal, WPA2-Personal, WPA2-Enterprise
- Bluetooth: 4.0
- Additional Support: Apple AirPlay, Windows Miracast
- Dimensions: 6.0″ L x 1.5″ H x 6.4″ D
Polycom Pano 4K Wireless Content Sharing Device Package Contents:
- Polycom Pano
- HDMI cable, 1.8m
- Ethernet cable, shielded Cat. 5e, 3.6m
- USB Type-B cable, 2.0m
- Power module
- Wall mount kit