Poly RealPresence Touch Dubai
The Poly RealPresence Touch is a touch screen panel which has been designed for use with RealPresence Group Series and Polycom’s Immersive Telepresence solutions. It features a simple and intuitive design which lets you focus on your conversations instead of the technology. The design is consistent across the Polycom portfolio, whether you’re calling from a conference room or using a Polycom desktop, mobile or web client. This makes it easy to use video collaboration from any environment, with a touchscreen interface that is instantly familiar no matter where you’re calling from.
Poly RealPresence Touch is a 10“ touch interface for all RealPresence Group, OTX and Immersive Telepresence solutions: conversations can be started easily with one touch dialling from the integrated calendar right on the home screen; speed dials provide quick access to contacts, real or virtual meeting rooms and features like content sharing, adjusting camera views, changing layouts, and many more. The device can easily be deployed via only one single Power over Ethernet cable, flexibly be positioned either standing or flipped over – and largely be customized with background images, brandings, room information, and more.
For IT administrators, Poly RealPresence Touch is easy to deploy, with Power over Ethernet for single cable connections. You can also adjust the experience to meet the unique needs of your users. The background image can be customized to match your branding or provide information about the room. Plus the home screen buttons and default screens can be selected by administrators to optimize the collaboration platform experience for their user base, resulting in fewer support calls.
- 10.1″ LCD panel with LED backlighting, IPS (In-Plane Switching) and WXGA resolution (1280 x 800)
- Compatible with RealPresence Group Series, RealPresence Immersive Studio, and RealPresence OTX Studio
- One touch dialing from the integrated calendar, right on the home screen
- Sleek design with integrated Power over Ethernet
- One-touch dialling from the integrated calendar, right on the home screen
- Speed dials provide quick access to people, rooms, or virtual meeting rooms
- Search a directory to quickly connect to the right person or location
- Easy access to share content, adjust camera views, change participant layouts and more to get the most out of your meeting
- Position it the way that you want, either standing taller or flipped over for a lower profile
- Sleek design with integrated Power over Ethernet adds style to any meeting space
- Background image can be customized to match your branding or provide information about the room
- The home screen buttons and default screens can be selected by administrators to optimize the experience for their user base, resulting in fewer support calls
- Compatible with RealPresence Group Series, RealPresence Immersive Studio, and RealPresence Immersive Studio Flex
- Display: 10.1″ LCD panel with LED backlighting and IPS (In-Plane Switching)
- Resolution: WXGA (1280 x 800)
- Viewing angle: >= 178 degrees
- Positioning/placing angle:30 degrees/65 degrees
- Mechanical locking mechanism (Kensington lock)