Yealink YHS36 Mono Wired Headset Dubai
The Yealink YHS36 Mono Dubai is an over-the-head style headset with all-day wearing comfort and plug-and-play RJ9 connectivity for Yealink IP phones. Featuring a larger and softer leatherette ear pad, and thicker headband over Yealink’s YHS33/34 base model headset, the Yealink YHS36 Mono Dubai is designed to give office workers, and call center staff the comfort they need. Wideband HD audio and noise-cancelling microphone provide richer and clearer conversations. The Quick-Disconnect to RJ9 tip allows contact center users to quickly move from station to station without have to remove the small RJ9 connector from the back of the phone.
- Perfectly compatible with Yealink IP phones
- Runs right out of box, a QD to RJ9 plug-and-play setup makes the connectivity to Yealink IP phones. The phones can automatically optimize acoustic parameters for your Yealink YHS36 Mono. The perfect match with Yealink desktop phones give you optimized audio quality.
- Unparalleled Audio Experience
- Made for calls, the Yealink YHS36 Mono Dubai is kitted out with a high signal-to-noise ratio speaker and independent cavity design. The passive noise cancellation creates a richer and clearer conversations with reduced background noise.
- Ultra-lightweight, All Day Wearing Comfort
- Built for comfort with soft ear cushions and ultra-lightweight materials, the Yealink YHS36 Mono is 10%~30% lighter than other headsets in the same range. Its ergonomic design makes this headset comfortable enough for long conference calls and all day use.
- Excellent Audio Experience
- Made for calls, this headset is kitted out with wideband HD audio technology and passive noise cancellation that ensures a richer and clearer conversations, eliminates background noises as well.
Technical Specs :
|Basic general data|
|Earphone cable length||0,9 m|
|Cable length QD/RJ9||1,2 m|
|Operating temperature||-10 ~ 50 °C|
|Microphone frequency range||100Hz-7kHz|
|Microphone frequency response||Broadband|
|Microphone sensitivity||-44.0 dB re. 1 V/Pa|
|Speaker sensitivity||93 dB SPL @ 1 kHz, 60 mV|
|Speaker frequency response||20Hz-20kHz|
|Speaker impedance||32 /-4.8Ω, @ 1.0 kHz|
|Speaker output power||Nominal 5 mW, maximum 10 mW|
|Speaker output power||Broadband|