Yealink YHS34/YHS34 Lite Headset Features
All Day Wearing Comfort
The Yealink YHS34/YHS34 Lite QD to RJ Wired Headset Dubai features an over -the- head comfortable wearing style. Yealink YHS34/ YHS34 Lite Dubai is built using extremely light materials and bio-mimetic protein-based leather ear cushions which keep you from feeling fatigued even after using them for hours. It is ergonomically designed to offer maximum comfort all through lengthy conference calls and use.
Crystal Clear Audio
The Yealink YHS34/ YHS34 Lite QD to RJ Wired Headset Dubai is designed to be used for calls and music. It comes with a high signal – to – noise ratio speaker and an independent cavity design. The speaker uses the passive noise cancellation technique to filter out any surrounding noises which may interfere with the quality of audio, resulting in crisp and clear sounds which are audible enough.
Noise – Cancelling Microphone
The Yealink YHS34/YHS34 Lite QD to RJ Wired Headset Dubai is equipped with a flexible noise-cancelling microphone that filters out background noise while amplifying the speaker’s voice so that listeners can focus more on the communication other than the surrounding noises.
Intuitive Control Unit
The Yealink YHS34/YHS34 Lite QD to RJ Wired Headset Dubai is equipped with an in-line call controller with LED indicators, making it extremely easy to manage calls. You can answer and end calls quickly and easily, control volume and mute the line directly from the control unit.
Heavy use of headsets on loud volumes over long periods of time for listening purposes may cause hearing problems to its user. The Yealink YHS34/YHS34 Lite QD to RJ Wired Headset Dubai eliminates this possibility using ActiveProtection Technology which safeguards its user from acoustic injuries which are a result of noise spikes.
Bendable Boom Arm
The Yealink YHS34/ YHS34 Lite QD to RJ Wired Headset Dubai is equipped with a bendable boom arm which can be adjusted at a super wide-angle of 330° to the desired position. This gives the user a chance to work on other tasks in the office such as taking notes while on a call, therefore saving time and boosting productivity.
The Yealink YHS34/YHS34 Lite QD to RJ Wired Headset Dubai is designed to be extremely lightweight and highly portable, weighing only about 124g for Mono and 170g for Dual. This feature enables the user to enjoy maximum mobility as they can wear the headsets all day and move around freely with them without feeling any strain or pressure
Easy Device Management
Yealink USB Connect is available for the management of multiple Yealink USB devices, including headsets, speakerphones, and webcams. All the settings can be done through Yealink USB Connect, for example, the setting of the basic and premium function of Yealink YHS34/YHS34 Lite QD to RJ Wired Headset Dubai, which is convenient and efficient for daily use.
Perfectly Compatible with Yealink Phones
The Yealink YHS34/YHS34 Lite QD to RJ Wired Headset Dubai works perfectly with Yealink IP phones to deliver an optimized audio experience.
Yealink YHS34/ YHS34 Headset Specifications
- Headset cable length: 0.9m
- QD to RJ9 cable length: 1.2m
- Color: Black
- RJ9 connectivity to Yealink IP phones, including T19(P) E2/T21(P) E2/T23P/T23G/T27G/T29G/T30/T30P/T31/T31P/T31G/T33P/T33G/T40P/T40G /T41S/ T42S/T46S/T48S/T42U/T43U/T46U/T48U/T53/T53W/T54W/T57W/T58A/ VP59/T41S SFB/T42S SFB/T46S SFB/T48S SFB/T55A SFB/T56A SFB/T58A SFB/MP56
- HD Voice/Wideband speaker performance
- Noise-cancelling microphone and passive noise cancellation
- Active Protection technology safeguards users from acoustic injury
- 330° bendable boom arm for easy adjustment without breaking
- Storage temperature: -30 °C to +70 °C
- Operating temperature: -10 °C to +50 °C
- Microphone type: Uni-Directional ECM
- Microphone frequency response range: 100 Hz-8 kHz
- Microphone bandwidth: Wideband
- Microphone Sensitivity: -44.0 dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Speaker size: 28mm
- Speaker sensitivity: 93 dB SPL @ 1 kHz
- Speaker Frequency response range: 20 Hz-20 kHz
- Speaker impedance: 32Ω, @ 1.0 kHz
- Speaker input power: max 10 mW
- Speaker bandwidth: Wideband