Cisco Expansion Module 7915 Unified IP Phone Dubai
The Cisco Expansion Module 7915 Unified IP Phone Dubai extents the abilities with further keys and an LCD display. With this Cisco expansion module 7915, you add 12 physical keys with access to 12 additional keys through the page buttons for a total of 24 keys to the current buttons. You can use up to two Cisco Unified IP Phone Expansion Module 7915 Dubai modules with the Cisco Unified IP Phone select models. Call coverage is a serious capability for executive administrators and others who monitor and manage the many status of calls.
For high call volume positions, the Cisco Expansion Module 7915 Unified IP Phone Dubai and the Cisco Unified IP Phone Expansion Module 7916 provide an adjunct solution to instantly control the status of a number of lines beyond the number supported natively in the wideband audio Cisco Unified IP Phones 7962G, 7965G and Phone 7975G. The Cisco Unified IP Phone Expansion Modules spread the call coverage capabilities with extra buttons and an LCD display.
Cisco Expansion Module 7915 Unified IP Phone Features:
- Adds 12 keys to the existing six on the 7962G and 7965G and the existing eight on the 7975G
- Access 12 additional keys using the page keys for a total of 24
- Can add up to two 7915 expansion units
- Each of the buttons can be programmed as a directory number (DN), line key, or speed-dial key
- Buttons are illuminated allowing easy identification of calls
- Includes RS 232 connection cable
- Does not include single or double footstand (see accessories below)
- Cisco IP Phone powered via Power over Ethernet (PoE) – With one or two 7915 expansion modules, a Cisco power cube is required (not included; see option above)
- Cisco IP Phone powered by local power supply – With one 7915, no power supply needed. With two 7915’s, a Cisco power cube is required (not included; see option above)