Polycom IP 550 SoundPoint Phone
The Polycom IP 550 SoundPoint desktop phone Dubai features Polycom’s revolutionary HD Voice technology, which takes life-like richness and clarity to every call. The Polycom SoundPoint IP 550 PoE is among the most popular Polycom IP Phones for use with Asterisk, Switchvox, Trixbox and other open SIP based IP PBX platforms and services.
The Polycom HD Voice technology that the Polycom IP 550 Phone uses includes wideband audio for over twice the voice clarity; Polycom’s patented Audio Clarity Technology for crystal-clear, noise- and echo-free sound, plus best-in-class system design for high-fidelity, faithful voice reproduction.
The Polycom IP 550 desktop phone Dubai provides advanced features and capabilities, such as shared call/ bridged line appearance, presence, busy lamp field BLF, text messaging, and buddy lists. The Polycom IP 550 PoE phone UAE also boasts a combined XHTML micro-browser that lets users to take benefit of productivity-enhancing Web-based applications. Add the support of four lines, high resolution, a backlit, easy-to-read graphical display and flexible customizations options, and it becomes clear why the Polycom IP 550 Dubai Phone is positive to meet the voice communication requirements of the most difficult managers and professionals.
The Polycom IP 550 PoE desktop phone Dubai is planned to make installation, configuration, and upgrades as simple and effective as possible. The phones built-in IEEE 802.3af PoE circuitry and a dual-port Ethernet switch allow flexible deployment options and savings on wiring expenses. The Polycom IP 550 PoE phone Dubai supports remote, including FTP, zero-touch provisioning and upgrades from a variety of servers, TFTP, HTTP3, or HTTPS3. To confirm reliable, continuous performance, the phone supports boot4 and call server redundancy.
Polycom IP 550 Soundpoint phone Features:
- A four-line SIP desktop phone
- Revolutionary voice quality with Polycom HD Voice technology
- Backlit, easy-to-read LCD with support of Asian characters
- Interoperability with leading SIP-based IP PBX and Softswitch platforms
- Polycom HD Voice technology, including support of G.722 wideband codec, Acoustic Clarity Technology 2, and a systems design optimized for Polycom HD Voice technology
- Advanced functionality, including shared lines, busy lamp field, presence, and XHTML application
- Four lines with backlit 320 x 160-pixel grayscale graphical LCD
- Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) support