Cisco 6911 Unified IP Phone Dubai
The Cisco 6911 Unified IP Phone Dubai is a single-line endpoint delivering cheap access to Cisco voice communication services. It is a perfect solution for light communication requirements. Examples contain classrooms, manufacturing floors, or employees in cubicles or teleworking from home.
Cisco Unified Communications Solutions allow collaboration so that organizations can rapidly adapt to market changes while increasing output; improving cheap advantage through speed and innovation; and providing a rich-media experience across any workspace, strongly and with optimal quality.
The Cisco 6911 Unified IP Phone Dubai is a cost-effective, easy-to-use, single-line IP endpoint. It is an ideal solution for classrooms, manufacturing floors or anyplace there is want for light voice communications services with a co-located PC.
The Cisco 6911 Unified IP Phone supports two incoming calls with a single-line endpoint. A full-duplex speakerphone is involved in the design, which delivers a more productive, flexible, and easier-to-use endpoint experience. Combined IEEE 10/100 Ethernet switch ports support connection to a co-located PC while decreasing cabling infrastructure and administration costs.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 6911 Dubai includes fixed keys for hold, conference, transfer, redial, and voicemail, making the phone simple and easy-to-use. In addition, a programmable feature key is supported for rapid access to advanced communication services. Tri-color LED illuminates on the line key to provide quick call-state indication at a glance.
The Cisco 6911 Dubai IP Phone offers personalization, with the choice of two colors (charcoal and arctic white) and two handset style options. The Cisco Unified IP Phone 6911 UAE is also eco-friendly, taking advantage of reground and recyclable plastics to deliver a more earth-responsible solution.
Cisco 6911 Unified IP Phone Features:
- Fixed keys for Hold, Redial, Call Waiting, Conference, Transfer, and Voice Messaging
- IEEE 10/100 integrated switch ports support co-located PC for reduced cost and wiring infrastructure
- Full-duplex speakerphone for hands-free communications
- Support of up to two concurrent voice calls with Call Waiting
- Tricolor illuminated line key to indicate an incoming call, an active call, and a call on hold
- Two color options, charcoal and arctic white, and two handset styles for flexibility and comfort
- Industrial Design
- Desk and Wall Mountable
- Integrated 2-Port 10/100 Ethernet Switch
- Supports SCCP and SIP Protocol; Preloaded with SCCP
- One Programmable Feature Key
- Speakerphone: Full Duplex
- One Year Warranty Included with Extended Warranty Options at Low Prices!