Cisco SPA512G IP Phone Dubai
The Cisco SPA512G IP Phone Dubai is a 1-Line IP Phone with 2-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch delivers advanced voice and data communications features small businesses want to stay creative and responsive. Based on SIP Protocol, the Cisco SPA512G IP Phone Dubai has been verified to confirm complete interoperability with leading voice over IP (VoIP) equipment from voice over IP infrastructure leaders, allowing service providers to rapidly roll out cheap, feature-rich services to their customers.
With hundreds of features and configurable service parameters, the Cisco SPA512G IP Phone Dubai addresses the requirements of traditional business users while building on the benefits of IP telephony. Features such as easy station moves and shared line appearances (across local and geographically dispersed locations) are just some of the many advantages of the SPA512G Dubai.
Stylish and cheap, the Cisco SPA512G IP Phone Dubai can also be used with productivity-enhancing features such as VoiceView Express, and Cisco XML Applications when interfacing with Cisco Unified Communication 500 Series in SPCP Mode.
The Cisco SPA512G Dubai IP Phone was designed to simplify installation, while providing improved security for complete peace of mind. It utilizes standard encryption protocols to perform safe remote provisioning and unobtrusive in-service software upgrades. Safe remote provisioning tools contain detailed performance measurement and troubleshooting features, allowing network providers to provide high-quality support to their subscribers. Remote provisioning also saves service providers the time and cost of managing, preloading, and reconfiguring customer premises equipment.
Cisco SPA512G IP Phone Features:
- Full-featured 1-line business-class IP phone supporting Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Connects directly to an Internet telephone service provider or to an IP PBX
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet switched ports, speakerphone, caller ID, call hold, conferencing, and more
- Easy installation and secure remote provisioning, as well as menu-based and web-based configuration
- Supports up to two Cisco SPA500S Expansion Modules, adding up to 64 additional buttons
- Supports both SIP and SPCP Protocols with Cisco Unified Communication 500 Series
- One voice line with two call appearances
- Backlit pixel-based display: 128 x 64 monochrome graphical liquid crystal display (LCD)
- Line status: active line indication, name and number
- Menu-driven user interface
- Shared line appearance*
- Call hold
- Music on hold*
- Call waiting
- Caller ID name and number
- Outbound caller ID blocking
- Call transfer: attended and blind
- Three-way call conferencing with local mixing
- Multiparty conferencing via external conference bridge
- Automatic redial of last calling and last called numbers
- On-hook dialing
- Call pickup: selective and group*
- Call park and unpark*
- Call swap
- Call back on busy