Cisco CP-7962G Unified IP Phone Dubai
The Cisco CP-7962G Unified IP Phone Dubai has a big, 4-bit grayscale graphical LCD that delivers features such as date and time, calling party number, calling party name, digits dialed, and presence information. The crisp graphic ability of the display lets for the presence of higher value, more visibly rich Extensible Markup Language (XML) applications, and support for localization demanding double-byte Unicode encoding for fonts. A hands-free speakerphone and handset designed for hi-fidelity wideband audio are standard on the Cisco CP-7962G IP Phone Dubai, as is a built-in headset connection and a combined Ethernet switch.The Cisco CP-7962G Dubai has six programmable backlit line or feature keys and four interactive soft keys that guide you overall call features and functions.
Cisco Unified Communications Solutions Dubai combine voice, video, data, and mobile applications on fixed and mobile networks, providing a media-rich collaboration experience across business, government agency, and official workspaces. These applications use the network as the platform to improve relative benefit by accelerating decision time and decreasing transaction time. The security, flexibility, and scalability of the network allow users in any workspace to easily connect anywhere, anytime, and anyplace, using any media, device or operating system. Cisco Unified Communications Dubai is part of a complete solution that includes network infrastructure, wireless, security, management applications, lifecycle services, flexible deployment and outsourced management options, and third-party applications.Attach an expansion module to the Cisco CP-7962G Dubai and scales the phone’s control over the telephony network. This VoIP phone Dubai is interoperable with SIP and SCCP, supporting a varied assortment of available features.
Cisco CP-7962G Unified IP Phone Features:
- Integrated Ethernet switch
- Multiple VoIP protocol support
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
- Supports differentiated services code point (DSCP) and 802.1Q/p standards.
- An optional add-on module, the Cisco Unified IP Phone Expansion Module 7914, provides 14 additional buttons for programming directory numbers or speed dials. Up to two expansion modules can be used.
- Built-in support for more than 30 languages (dependent on Cisco Unified Communications Manager version).
- IP address assignment can be statically configured or configured through the DHCP client.