Cisco 6961 Unified IP Phone Dubai
The Cisco 6961 Unified IP Phone Dubai is a new and original IP endpoint that sends affordable, business-grade voice communication and video communication services to clients worldwide. The Cisco 6961 Unified IP Phone Dubai supports 12 lines, paper label inserts for line and feature descriptions along with a full-duplex speakerphone for a more creative, more flexible, and easier-to-use endpoint experience. Multi-call per-line appearance is introduced, offering end user the opportunity to handle multiple calls per directory number. Fixed buttons for hold, transfer, and conference; tri-color LED line and feature buttons also make the endpoint simpler and easier to use.
The Cisco 6961 Unified IP Phone Dubai offers greater personalization, with the choice of 2 colors and two handset style options. Right-to-left language presentation is also supported on the displays, addressing the language localization requirements of global customers.
The Cisco 6961 Dubai is also more energy-efficient and eco-friendly, in support of buyer green initiatives. A Deep-Sleep option offers energy savings. With this option, the Cisco Unified IP Phone 6961 consumes up to 50% less power in off-hours versus when the phone is idle during normal business hours. In addition, the Cisco Unified IP Phone 6961 Dubai UAE employs use of both recyclable and reground plastics for a more earth-responsible solution.
Cisco 6961 Unified IP Phone Features:
- 12 Lines
- 2 Ethernet Ports (Gigabit)
- Power over Ethernet 802.3af
- Supported Protocols: SCCP
- Installed Protocol: SCCP
- Manufacturer Part# CP-6961-C-K9=
- A 396 x 81 pixel-based, anti-glare, monochrome display with white backlight provides scrollable access to calling features and text-based XML applications.
- 711a, G.711, G.729a, G.729b, and G.729ab audio compression codecs are supported.
- Full-duplex speakerphone allows for flexibility in placing and receiving calls.
- RJ9 interface to optional headset allows customers to enjoy additional options for place and receiving calls.
- Network features include Cisco Discovery Protocol and IEEE 802.1 p/q tagging and switching.
- The phone has a 10/100BASE-T Ethernet connection through two RJ-45 ports, one for the LAN connection and the other for connecting a downstream Ethernet device such as a PC.
- A volume control toggle provides easy decibel-level adjustments of the handset, monitor speaker, and ringer.
- The display is easy to view and the buttons and keys are easy to use; you can remove the foot stand for wall mounting, with mounting holes located on the base of the phone.
- The phones are supported in Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Business Edition Versions 7.1.2 and later using Skinny Client Control Protocol (SCCP).