Cisco 8845 IP Phone Dubai
The Cisco 8845 IP Phone Dubai can help you increase personal efficiency over powerful and easy-to-use user experiences. It combines a beautiful new ergonomic design with 720p HD video and wideband audio for crystal-clear video and voice communications and “always-on” consistency. The 8845 IP Phone by Cisco Dubai converts video and voice communications for security, and offers access to a complete set of unified communications features.
In addition, Cisco Intelligent Proximity takes the worlds of desk and mobile together for you when you are using your mobile device at the desk for your work. You can move the audio path over to the Cisco 8845 IP Phone during active mobile calls to take benefit of its superior audio clarity. An example would be to share a conversation with a colleague who listens in. This ability gives you greater flexibility when at your desk.
The Cisco 8845 IP Phone Dubai offers 5 programmable line buttons. You can configure keys to support either multiple directory numbers or call features such as speed dial. You can also boost output by handling multiple calls for each directory number, using the multi call-per-line feature. Fixed function buttons give you one-touch access to applications, directory, messaging, as well as often-used calling features such as hold or resume, transfer, and conference. Backlit audio keys deliver flexibility for audio path selection and switching. The Cisco 8845 IP Phone packs in Cisco’s industry-leading technology. With a Gigabit Ethernet switch combined into the phone, you’ll get speedy Internet connection. You’ll also be able to power the phone over the Ethernet cable using PoE.
Cisco 8845 IP Phone Features:
- The Cisco IP Phone 8845 offers a 5-in. high-resolution (800 x 480) widescreen VGA backlit color display. Localized language support, including right-to-left on-screen text, meets the needs of global users.
- 720p HD two-way video (encode and decode).
- The phone supports a built-in Gigabit Ethernet switch for your PC connection.
- An optional wall-mount kit is orderable as a spare part for customers who want this capability.
- The phone offers an easy-to-use interface and provides a traditional telephony-like user experience
- The 800 × 480, 24-bit color, 5-in. WVGA display provides scrollable access to calling features and text-based XML applications
- The handset is a standard wideband-capable audio handset (connects through an RJ-9 port)
- The standard coiled cord has a custom end for concealed cable routing beneath the phone (cord length is approximately 21 in. [55 cm] coiled and up to 72 in. (183 cm) extended)
- The handset is hearing aid-compatible (HAC) and meets Federal Communications Commission (FCC) loudness requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). You can achieve Section 508 loudness requirements with industry-standard inline handset amplifiers such as Walker Equipment W-10 or CE-100 amplifiers. The dial pad is also ADA-compliant
- A full-duplex speakerphone gives you flexibility in placing and receiving calls with hands-free. For added security, the audible dual tone multifrequency (DTMF) tones are masked when the speakerphone mode is used.
- The analog headset jack is a standard wideband-capable RJ-9 audio port
- You can use an auxiliary port to support electronic hookswitch control with a third-party headset connected to it
- The phone supports backlit indicators for the audio path keys (Handset, Headset, and Speakerphone), select key, line keys, and message waiting