Cisco Unified IP Phone CP-7945G Dubai
The Cisco Unified IP Phone CP-7945G Dubai proves the modern advances in VoIP telephony, including wideband audio support, backlit color display, and a combined Gigabit Ethernet port. It addresses the requirements of transaction-type workers with important phone traffic and the requirements of those working with bandwidth-intensive applications on co-located PCs.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone CP-7945G contains a big, backlit, easy-to-read color display for easy access to communication information, effective applications, and features such as date and time, calling party number, calling party name, digits dialed, and presence information. It also accommodates Extensible Markup Language (XML) applications that take benefit of the display. The phone delivers direct access to two telephone lines, 4 shared soft keys that guide you over call features and functions, and an instinctive four-way navigation bunch. A hands-free speakerphone and handset designed for high-fidelity wideband audio are standard, as is a built-in headset connection.
A bright 5-inch TFT display outfits the Cisco CP-7945G’s interface. Easily view and customize the phone’s features, or download 3rd-party apps to support live weather updates, messages and more. Set up this Cisco CP-7945G Dubai IP Phone in any part of the office and know it is a consistent phone designed to increase the user’s productivity.The Cisco Unified IP Phone CP-7945G Dubai is designed to produce with your organization and improvements to your system abilities. The dynamic feature set allows the phone to save pace with your requirements over regular software updates. Firmware changes can be downloaded from our website. No hands-on moves and changes are required with the phone-you can simply pick up the phone and move to a new location anywhere on your network. The Cisco Unified IP Phone CP-7945G UAE also provides many accessibility features.
Cisco Unified IP Phone CP-7945G Features:
- Integrated Ethernet switch
- Multiple VoIP protocol support
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
- Supported in Cisco Unified Communications Manager Versions 4.1(3)sr5b, 4.2(3)sr2b, 4.3(1), 5.1.1(b), 5.1(2), 6.0(1) and greater
- Supported in Cisco Unified Communications Express and SRST Version 4.1
- Supported in 8.3(2) and greater
- Supports IEEE 802.3af PoE (Class 3). 48VDC is required; it can be supplied locally at the desktop using an optional AC-to-DC power supply (part number CP-PWR-CUBE-3=) or power injector (CP-PWR-INJ=). Local power options require a corresponding AC country cord.
- IP address assignment can be statically configured or configured through the DHCP client.
- Supports differentiated services code point (DSCP) and 802.1Q/p standards.