Cisco 8851 IP Phone Dubai
The Cisco 8851 IP Phone Dubai provides a user-focused experience to your business. Cisco Intelligent Proximity participates select telephony features with your personal mobile device. USB and Bluetooth support offer choices in accessories, and wideband audio delivers high-quality voice communications. The Cisco 8851 adds to its value and return on investment with Cisco EnergyWise to decrease costs.
With the Cisco 8851 IP Phone Dubai, you can increase personal output over an engaging user experience that is both powerful and easy-to-use. The IP Phone 8851 by Cisco Dubai combines an attractive new ergonomic design with wideband audio for crystal-clear voice communications, “always-on” reliability, encoded voice communications to improve security, and access to a complete suite of unified communication features from Cisco on-premises and hosted infrastructure platforms. It is also supported on third party hosted call control services.
On the Cisco 8851 IP Phone Dubai interface are 4 soft keys, 5 programmable keys and navigation buttons for fast accessing menu options on the phone’s bright display. Fixed keys on the phone allow you open applications and control telephony with ease. The phone supports SIP telephony, busy lamp fields and other important functions. Available options for the phone contain a wall mount kit, AC adapter and expansion module. The Cisco 8851 IP Phone Dubai also comes standard with a USB port so you can charge your smartphone when at your desk, and stay connected when away from your desk.
The Cisco IP Phone 8851 Dubai offers 5 programmable line keys. You can configure keys to support either several directory numbers or calling features such as speed dial. You can also boost efficiency by handling multiple calls for each directory number using the multicall-per-line feature. Fixed-function buttons give you one-touch access to applications, directory, messaging, as well as often-used calling features such as hold/resume, transfer, and conference. A 5-way navigation bunch helps you transition over menus more easily. Backlit audio keys offer flexibility for audio path selection and switching.
Cisco 8851 IP Phone Dubai Features:
- Includes a 5-inch widescreen, backlit, grayscale, 800×480 pixel display.
- Support for up to 5 DN lines, 5 programmable line keys and 4 soft keys.
- Fixed feature keys, including keypad, conference, transfer, hold, apps, directories, voice messaging and more.
- Supports XML.
- Provides SSL-based VPN client.
- Support for wideband audio and Full-duplex speakerphone.
- 2-port Gigabit Ethernet switch supports a co-located PC.
- Integrated headset jack, Dual position foot stand, wall mountable.
- Single USB port enhances the usability of call handling by enabling wired or wireless headsets, as well as provides charging capability to mobile devices such as smartphones or tablets.
- Supports Bluetooth 3.0 Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) Class 1 technology (up to 66-ft range).
- Powered via 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) or optional Cisco Power Cube 4 (sold separately)
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager – 8.5.1, 8.6.2, 9.1.2, and 10.0 and later; requires an Enhanced User Connect License (UCL) in order to connect to Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express (Unified CME) – 10.0 and later through fast track.
- Cisco Business Edition 6000 (BE 6000) – 8.6.2, 9.1.2, 10.0 and later.
- Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution (HCS) – 8.6.2 and later (using supported UCM versions and above)
- The Cisco IP Phone 8851 offers a 5-in. high-resolution (800 x 480) widescreen VGA backlit color display. Localized language support, including right-to-left on-screen text, meets the needs of global users.
- The phone supports a built-in Gigabit Ethernet switch for your PC connection.
- Support for Cisco EnergyWise™ technology makes the Cisco IP Phone 8851 more energy-efficient and eco-friendly; the phone is qualified by the Energy Star organization.
- An optional wall-mount kit is orderable as a spare part for customers seeking this capability.
- Up to two optional IP Phone 8800 Key Expansion Modules with up to 72 additional line/feature keys are supported.
- Two color options (charcoal and white) are available.