Cisco 8861 IP Phone Dubai
The Cisco 8861 IP Phone Dubai is loaded with connectivity options. Attach the phone to your network over a Gigabit Ethernet switch port or the onboard WiFi radio. Assign separate VLANs for the phone and a connected PC, improving security and traffic. The Cisco IP Phone Dubai can send and receive from Bluetooth devices like receivers and smartphones, supporting high-quality wireless voice communications or phone book exchanges. The USB ports on the phone can also connect to headsets and offers a charging option to attuned mobile devices.
The Cisco 8861 IP Phone Dubai easily assimilates into your current communications strategy. The ergonomic and beautiful design of the phone makes it a perfect desktop solution. On the phone’s interface is a 5-inch color display, 5 programmable keys, 4 soft buttons and numerous fixed keys. Rapidly access applications and menu options. Extend the phone’s functionality over the available 8800 series expansion module. This IP Phone is also wall mountable with the available kit. Power the phone via PoE or the available AC adapter.
With the Cisco IP Phone 8861, you can increase personal efficiency through an attractive user experience that is both powerful and easy-to-use. The Cisco 8861 IP Phone Dubai combines an attractive ergonomic design with wideband audio for crystal-clear voice communications, “always-on” reliability, and encrypted voice communications to improve security, and access to a comprehensive suite of unified communications features from Cisco communication servers.
In addition, Cisco Intelligent Proximity takes the worlds of desk and mobile together for you when you are using your mobile device at the desk for your work. You can move the audio path over to the IP Phone 8861 Dubai during active mobile calls to take benefit of its superior audibility. The Cisco 8861 IP Phone Dubai comes standard with two USB ports so you can charge your personal mobile devices when at your desk, and stay connected when away from your desk.
Cisco 8861 IP Phone Features:
- 5-in. high-resolution (800 x 480) widescreen VGA backlit color display
- Support for up to 5 DN lines
- 5 programmable line keys and 4 soft keys
- Fixed feature keys, including keypad, conference, transfer, hold, apps, directories, voice messaging and more
- Supports XML
- Provices SSL-based VPN client
- Supports wideband audio
- Full-duplex speakerphone
- 2-port Gigabit Ethernet switch supports a co-located PC
- Supports Wi-Fi with integrated antenna as an alternative to wired Ethernet
- 2 USB ports enable wired or wireless headsets, as well as provide charging capability to mobile devices such as smartphones or tablets
- 5 mm stereo line in/out jack (for optional external headset, speakers, or headphones)
- Integrated headset jack
- Supports Bluetooth 3.0 Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) Class 1 technology
- Dual position foot stand, wall mountable(optional accessory)
- Cisco EnergyWise technology makes it more energy-efficient and ecofriendly
- Powered via 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) or optional Cisco Power Cube 4 (sold separately)
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager – 8.5.1, 8.6.2, 9.1.2, and 10.0 and later
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express (Unified CME) – 10.0 and later through fast track
- Cisco Business Edition 6000 (BE 6000) – 8.6.2, 9.1.2, 10.0 and later
- Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution (HCS) – 8.6.2 and later (using supported UCM versions and above)
- Requires an Enhanced User Connect License (UCL) in order to connect to Cisco Unified Communications Manager