Cisco 8841 IP Phone Dubai
The Cisco 8841 IP Phone Dubai features a big, 5-inch display. The display’s widescreen format gives the phone a new design. Navigate menu options and applications over the 4 soft buttons, navigation keys and fixed buttons. Also on the phone’s interface are 5 programmable keys. The phone supports SIP telephony, busy lamp fields and other important functions.
Enjoy high-quality audio over the Cisco 8841 IP phone’s handset, speakerphone or a compatible headset. This phone is best for administrators and managers, giving them a beautiful tool for VoIP telephony with an improved feature set to boot. Perfect for any desktop, with an optional wall mount kit available.
With the Cisco IP Phone 8841 Dubai, you can increase personal efficiency through an attractive user experience that is both powerful and easy-to-use. The Cisco 8841 IP Phone Dubai combines an attractive new ergonomic design with wideband audio for crystal-clear voice communications, “always-on” reliability, encoded voice communications to increase security, and access to a complete suite of unified communication features from Cisco on-premises and hosted structure platforms and third party hosted call control.
The Cisco 8841 IP Phone Dubai offers 5 programmable line keys. You can design keys to support either multiple directory numbers or call features such as speed dial. You can also increase productivity by handling multiple calls for each directory number, using the multi call-per-line feature. Fixed function keys give you one-touch access to applications, directory, messaging, as well as often-used calling features such as hold or resume, transfer, and conference. Backlit audio keys provide flexibility for audio path selection and switching.
Cisco 8841 IP Phone Features:
- The Cisco IP Phone 8841 offers a 5-in. high-resolution (800 x 480) widescreen VGA backlit color display. Localized language support, including right-to-left on-screen text, meets the needs of global users.
- The phone supports a built-in Gigabit Ethernet switch for your PC connection.
- Support for Cisco EnergyWise™ technology makes the Cisco IP Phone 8841 more energy-efficient and eco-friendly; the phone is qualified by Energy Star organization.
- An optional wall-mount kit is orderable as a spare part for customers seeking this capability.
- The phone offers an easy-to-use interface and provides a traditional telephony-like user experience.
- The 800 × 480, 24-bit color, 5-in. WVGA display provides scrollable access to calling features and text-based XML applications.
- The handset is a standard wideband-capable audio handset (connects through an RJ-9 port).
- The standard coiled cord has a custom end for concealed cable routing beneath the phone (cord length is approximately 21 in. [55 cm] coiled and up to 72 in. (183 cm) extended).
- The handset is hearing aid-compatible (HAC) and meets Federal Communications Commission (FCC) loudness requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Section 508 loudness requirements can be achieved using industry-standard inline handset amplifiers such as Walker Equipment W-10 or CE-100 amplifiers. The dial pad is also ADA-compliant.
- A full-duplex speakerphone gives you flexibility in placing and receiving calls with hands-free.For added security, the audible dual tone multifrequency (DTMF) tones are masked when the speakerphone mode is used.
- The phone supports backlit indicators for the audio path keys (handset, headset, and speakerphone), select key, line keys, and message waiting.