Jabra Biz 2400 II USB CC in UAE
Jabra Biz 2400 II USB CC available with mono and duo. The Jabra Biz 2400 was developed with one goal in mind: to be the world’s best-corded contact center headset, delivering both best in class noise cancellation and acoustic shock protection, as well as the industry’s only unbreakable 360 swiveling boom and Kevlar-reinforced cord. Available in a variety of wearing styles. Jabra’s Biz 2400 was designed with one goal in mind: to be the world’s best-corded contact center headset. Ultra-Noise Canceling microphones ensure in-the-room call clarity. Hand-made Neodymium speakers deliver the maximum frequency response – from narrowband to IP wideband telephony and multimedia.
Kevlar reinforced cords, gold plated contacts, and an unbreakable Free Spin boom ensures it stands up to the most demanding environments. How your agents sound to your customers’ impacts on how your brand is perceived – so giving your agents the tools to make them and your brand look good is smart business. Jabra’s Biz 2400 is designed to deliver best-in-class audio performance, no matter how loud your contact center is. Ultra-Noise Canceling microphones filter out ambient noise so only your agent’s voice comes through. The flexible boom tip ensures ideal microphone placement. And Peak Stop technology ensures loud sounds are clipped off before they can hurt your agents’ ears. The result is crystal clear conversations – and great customer experience.
Built to keep working – no matter how much punishment it takes Jabra’s Biz 2400 is built to keep working, no matter what your office throws at it. Only the Biz 2400 has features like Kevlar reinforced cords, gold plated contacts and an unbreakable Free Spin boom that ensures it can stand up to the most demanding environments. A comfortable agent is a productive agent – so being able to personalize the headset you’re supposed to be wearing all day is critical. This means the Jabra Biz 2400’s attention to comfort is an important productivity tool. Features like soft ear cushions, a fully adjustable headband, and a variety of wearing styles allow agents to fit the Biz 2400 to their unique wearing style – which means it stays on their heads longer No matter which phone system you’re using, Jabra’s Biz 2400 series headsets will seamlessly integrate into your workflow. With over 20 different models available in a variety of wearing styles that feature either a Quick Disconnect (QD) or USB connector, the Jabra Biz 2400 is a smart choice no matter what telecom system you’re using.
Jabra Biz 2400 II USB CC, NC Corded VoIP Headset Features and Functions
- Peakstop Technology – Providing the immediate removal of unnecessary loud sounds and tones before they reach the user’s ear
- Air shock Microphone – Allowing you to reduce any unwanted “pops” to ensure clear communication
- Comfortable Headset – Featuring ergonomically designed frames, and extra cushioned ear support for all-day wear
- Multi-Device Connectivity – Allowing the user to modify their headset via separate connectivity cords to accommodate any smartphone or desk phone with ease
- HD Voice Capability – Providing crystal clear, high-quality audio
- Jabra Exclusive Free Spin Boom Mic – 360-degree spin radius, allowing worry-free usage and ultimate comfort
- Noise Cancellation – Eliminating unwanted background noises
- Kevlar Reinforced Cords – Cords can handle strain with ease and are more durable than alternatives