Jabra Evolve 65t Wireless Earbuds Dubai
The Jabra Evolve 65t earbuds work with two simultaneous devices at once – the smartphone and the laptop (via a separate Bluetooth adapter). It offers 5 hours battery life in single charge, and up to 15 hours battery life with the charging case. The earbuds take up to 2 hours to fully charge, the company claims. While it blocks surrounding noise, there’s also an option called HearThrough that allows for filtered ambient noise to pass through. The four microphones on board allow for high call quality with the frequency range from 100Hz to 10kHz, and the call and music experience can be customised in the Jabra Sound+ app for smartphone and Jabra Direct app for PCs and Laptops.
The wireless earbuds are touted to be the world’s first Unified Communications (UC) certified wireless earbuds, and they come with 4-microphone professional sound support. It offers up to 15 hours of battery life, and claims to block out background noise as well. The company says that these wireless earbuds are also the first to attain Skype for Business certification as well. The Jabra Evolve 65T supports Alexa, Google Assistant, and Siri voice assistance, depending upon the operating system of the paired device.
The Jabra Evolve 65t range we have focused on empowering users to be productive at work. Whether your main place of work is a crowded, open office or a flexible environment, it is crucial that you have seamless connectivity and optimal concentration. With Evolve 65t, we now add a true wireless headset to the professional experience. The Jabra Evolve 65t is IP55 certified which means that it can withstand low-pressure water jets from any direction. The company notes that you can use the right earbud on its own, while leaving the left earbud in the charging case. However, the left earbud cannot be used on its own. The ear tips come in three sizes – small, medium, and large, and connectivity options include Bluetooth v5.0 and wireless range of up to 10 metres. The Jabra Evolve 65t’s dimensions measure in at 27x30x22.5mm.
Jabra Evolve 65t Features
- Professional-grade sound.: Don’t sacrifice the call quality you need when dealing with valued customers. The Evolve 65t delivers superior true wireless sound with 4-microphone technology, and are the only true wireless earbuds on the market with Skype for Business and UC certification. Take calls from your smartphone, or plug in the Bluetooth adapter to your PC or laptop and take calls from your softphone
- All-day power. Always connected. Up to 5 hours battery on a single charge, and up to 15 hours with the included pocket-friendly charging case. Capable of simultaneously connecting to two devices at the same time you are always available .
- Blocks out background noise. With multiple fitting options provide a snug in-ear fit. This not only keeps the earbuds in place, it also helps block out the ambient noise around you to help you focus. And with adjustable HearThrough settings, you can adjust how much background noise you want to let in.
- Customizable equalizer. Personalize the sound for calls and music – whether that’s the tunes you play on your office commute, or the productivity- enhancing music you listen to when working. With the Evolve 65t you can tailor your sound experience with a customizable equalizer found in the Jabra Sound+ App
- Third-generation technology. Trusted, reliable connection Experience third generation, proven true wireless connectivity for reduced audio dropouts. Your connection remains solid from the start of a call to its end.
- Digital Assistant-enabled. Voice commands made simple. With the Evolve 65t you can instantly connect to Amazon Alexa, Siri®, or Google AssistantTM**, allowing you to get the information you need – whether that be setting appointments, finding nearby events, having messages read back to you, or checking the weather.