Jabra Smart Cord
Jabra GN1200 Series audio processor cords make it possible to connect virtually any desk phone with Jabra’s Quick Disconnect corded headsets. Even though the headset and desk phone may be plug-compatible, the wiring is determined by the individual telephone manufacturer. Jabra GN1200 Series cords feature eight separate wiring schemes – including three with built-in microphone amplification. Just connect the cord and the headset through the Quick Disconnect plug and flick the slider from one position to the next until a dial tone is heard. It’s as simple as that! Jabra GN1200 Series cords feature eight microphone volume settings to ensure that the volume of all outgoing calls is at the same user defined comfortable level.
- Works with over 90% of all business telephones – including VoIP models
- Offers transmit amplification when needed
- Works with vast number of business phones that support a direct connect headset
- Never be without the right cord even if moving to a new phone system
- Simple slide adjustment makes for easy setup
- 7 feet of coiled cord
- Microphone boost settings — allow you to increase the volume for optimum call clarity.
- A low-current mic amplifier on switch positions 6 through 8 boosts signal gain by approximately 12 dB.