Avaya H209 Hospitality Phone Dubai
Avaya H209 Hospitality Phone Dubai is stylish, has amazing finishes, a contemporary appearance, dynamic voice quality, and high functionality levels. The Avaya H209 Hospitality Phone is configured to enable full compatibility with professional office platforms such as Avaya Aura® 8 and Avaya IP Office™ 11. The Avaya H 209 Hospitality Phone has a Beacon LED which provides the user with visual alerts for incoming calls and voicemail alerts. The headset on the device enables the user to easily toggle an ongoing call from the speaker to the headset while the volume button allows for volume increase or decrease while making your phone call.
Avaya H209 Features.
This advanced feature of the Avaya H209 Hospitality Phone allows the user to relocate an inbound call to another phone or messaging system by using a dedicated call transfer button on the phone, or software that has been configured for use on the Hospitality Phone.
You can hear another incoming call when you are already on an active phone call (beep). With the Avaya H 209 Hospitality Phone, you can also turn off call waiting so that incoming calls are directly sent to voicemail during moments you are active on another Phone call.
You can easily place an active phone call on hold in order to make or pick another incoming call using the premium Avaya H209 Hospitality Phone.
The Message Waiting Indicator
This feature comes in the form of notification to alert you of a new voicemail message. The audible Message Waiting Indicator uses a ‘stutter dial tone’ to notify the user when a message is waiting to be retrieved, whereas a visual Message Waiting Indicator triggers a light or notice on the phone display, ensuring that you never miss out on important phone calls.
IP Address Configuration
As a default feature, the Avaya H209 Hospitality Phone obtains its IP address from the DHCP server once the line is connected. However, it can also be configured via Static IP where the user manually configures parameters, from the IP address, subnet mask, default gateway, and DNS servers. Point-to-Point Protocol over Ethernet (PPPoE) is another alternative to IP configuration, where the device is connected to a router or broadband modem using the username and password from the service provider.
Easy Installation and Operation
The Avaya H209 Hospitality Phone is built to accord you with a quick and easy installation and operation, even with your basic knowledge of technical skills. The unit combines programmable soft keys with dual LEDs (red and green), and fixed keys giving you a chance to enjoy a wide range of settings such as muting and unmuting or adjusting volume while making your much-needed phone calls.
The user can use the application keys such as the Phone Key, Main Menu, Contacts and Recent Calls to navigate through the phone and display a list of options including Features, Network Information, Administration and many others.
The Avaya H209 Hospitality Phone works perfectly with professional office platforms such as Avaya Aura® 8 and Avaya IP Office™ 11.
Value for Your Money
The Avaya H209 Hospitality Phone offers top quality and reliability as is the standard with Avaya products, which deliver solidly engineered devices to keep you ahead of competitors at a pocket-friendly cost. It is easy to install and operate but packs a host of features for exceptional communication experience and experience.
The Avaya H209 Hospitality Phone guarantees you maximum security as you are able to log in and out as desired. You can also lock your phone to prevent unauthorized use whenever you are away. Locking does not log you out as you can still receive all phone calls and make emergency calls. You can then unlock it using a pin or a password depending on your preferred configuration.
The recommended headset and handset, and handsfree bandwidth, is dependent on, among other things; the location of the user, required resolution, and user’s application.
- Leave an impression on your guests with memorable experiences
- Push your daily workflows to optimum levels
- Make your Brand stand out from competitors
- Build higher standards in Customer Delight and Satisfaction
- Straightforward, familiar, and hassle-free access to widely known and used telephony features.
- Improvements in delivering service continuity, managing business costs, as well as making administration easier and seamless
- Guaranteed quality, performance, and reliability as is the norm with Avaya products.
Avaya H209 Specifications.
- Features: Wall mount | Call hold, redial, transfer, release | Call transfer (blind or consultative) |Ringtone high/low/off | Do not disturb |
- User interface : Keypad dialing
- Configuration and Management: Via Gateway
- Feature Keys : Hold | Transfer | Volume up and down | Redial
- Programmer: Available to program numbers into memory keys / upload information into the phone
- Physical features : Telephone line powered | Keypad : 17 keys | Color : Black
- Call control : Avaya Aura® 8, Avaya IP Office™ 11
- The Avaya H209 Hospitality Phone
- User manual