Avaya L159 Headset Dubai
The Avaya L159 is a binaural headset that provides a luxury experience and is designed to support all types of communications for all types of industries. Avaya L159 Headset Dubai contains an LED busy light indicator at the ear-cup that shows when a call is active and a second indicator at the microphone boom that lights up when the user’s audio is muted. The headset contains two leather ear cushion and an aluminum headband for ultimate comfort. The Avaya L159 features a Bluetooth interface that can be used with smartphones.
Avaya L159 Headset Features :
- The Avaya L159 Headset is a binaural headset that provides a premium experience and is designed to support all types of communications.
- The Avaya L159 Headset is the ideal entry-level headset. Avaya’s L100 Series commercial headsets consist of 5 different headset models that support enterprise-grade audio for various use-cases in the form of entry-level, mid-range and premium headsets—all provide brilliant sound quality. From supporting excellent customer service in your contact centre or providing the latest audio tool for collaboration and conferencing for employees across your business. The Avaya L159 Headset has been a favourite among call-centres and other large communication-oriented business models.
- Noise Cancellation:
- The Avaya L159 Headset features the best-in-class microphones that eliminate background noise—now you can focus and be productive when you are on that important call with your customers or having a meeting with your colleagues.
- Safe and Harmless: The Avaya L159 Headset
- Features breakthrough patented AcousticEdge™ technology delivers crystal clear sound and protects employee hearing by limiting the effects of long-term acoustic exposure. It is supported in combination with Avaya devices and phones, offering complete hearing protection for end-users. The peak audio energy is limited to keep total daily exposure below the safety standard limits specified under Global Workspace Safety Standards. Easy Web Management: Enjoy one-click firmware upgrades and integration with various soft clients—all via the cloud.
- Magnetic Quick Connect:
- Allows the modern worker to seamlessly move from the desk phone to his laptop device, and his mobile device, all using the same headset. Supervisors have the option to connect and join a call using a supervisor-trainee cable. LED Indicators: Some models offer a LED busy light indicator on the microphone boom that lights up when calls are placed on mute, preventing users from attempting to speak when muted. A second LED on the ear cup shows when a call is active, preventing users from being interrupted during a call.
Avaya L159 Headset Specifications.
- Audio: Wideband
- Targeted for: Unified Communications, Call Centers Agents
- Connector Type: Directly wired to USB
- No QuickConnect
- Cable Length: 2.0m
- Ear Cushion: Leather
- Lights: LED Busy Light (Red) on Microphone
- Noise Cancelling Microphone (Active), 2 Microphones
- Sensor: Proximity Sensor, Auto-Answer when headset detects being placed on head
- Business Segment: Top-Range
- Soft Client Support: Equinox, One-X Agent