Avaya H239 Hospitality Phone Dubai
The Avaya H239 is designed for use in guest houses and hotels and features an onboard web management system monitored on a full 3.5-inch color display screen. It also onboards PoE, with an open VPN allows users to easily and flexibly deploy the device without having to connect extra power cables. Even better; it can be mounted on the wall for ease of use and placement. The Avaya H239 is a perfect blend of old and new; with traditional buttons for telephonic functions like Call, Hold, Redial, Transfer, and Voicemail working together with modernistic soft keys, and an intuitive user interface. The device is supported by Avaya Aura®, Avaya IP Office™, as well as Avaya OneCloudTM service, all accessible to users from Avaya channel partners and Avaya, Approved Third Party Platforms.
The Avaya H239 has an elegant appearance packed with a user-friendly software suite that targets the Hospitality industry. It is stylish, has amazing finishes, a contemporary appearance, dynamic voice quality, and high functionality levels. The Avaya H239 Hospitality phone is engineered to replace traditional phones and create precedence for a modern generation of highly productive intelligent terminal equipment. You can trust the Avaya H239 phone to not only have an appealing look in your hotel rooms but also support most application requirements.
Avaya H239 Features.
An Easy to Operate, Functional Interface
The Avaya H239 hospitality phone combines traditional telephone features like fixed feature buttons (Call, Hold, Redial, Transfer, Hotline, and Voicemail with modern-day innovations like soft keys and an interactive user interface to infuse the past and present into one amazing device. The Fixed keys, as on any other phone, give easy access to common features while the soft keys offer contextual guidance and prompt to deliver efficiency.
Clarity of Sound onboard a Clean Look
Enjoy crystal clear audio that guarantees satisfaction for discerning users. The Avaya H239’s streamlined industrial design brings forth its functionalities as a high-class communications gadget for the hospitality industry.
Value for Your Money
The Avaya H239 offers top quality and reliability as is the standard with Avaya products, which deliver solidly engineered devices to keep you ahead of competitors at a pocket-friendly cost. It is easy to install and operate but packs a host of features for exceptional communication experience and experience.
The Avaya H239 phone allows for software upgrades as a way of keeping it up-to-date, accessing new features, and enhancing its stability and security.
IP Address Configuration
As a default feature, the Avaya H239 obtains its IP address from the DHCP server once the line is connected. However, it can also be configured via Static IP where the user manually configures parameters, from the IP address, subnet mask, default gateway, and DNS servers. Point-to-Point Protocol over Ethernet (PPPoE) is another alternative to IP configuration, where the device is connected to a router or broadband modem using the username and password from the service provider.
Privacy and Security
To ensure that your security is enhanced, the Avaya H239 allows for an unlimited password update using an Account page located on the System tab. To bolster this feature, the default minimum length of password characters is eight (8), and it is open to mixing different types like Upper and Lowercase letters, Numerals, and Non-alphanumeric like !, @, #, $, etc.
Avaya InSite Knowledge Base
The Avaya InSite Knowledge Base is an online search engine that provides FREE information to Avaya users as long as they open a web portal and key in the Sold-To number. This support includes troubleshooting procedures and technical tips, updated information on service packs, unlimited access to customer and technical documentation, news and updates on training and certification programs, as well as links to other important information.
Avaya H239 Benefits.
- Leave an impression on your guests with memorable experiences
- Push your daily workflows to optimum levels
- Make your brand stand out from competitors
- Build higher standards in Customer Delight and Satisfaction
- Straightforward, familiar, and hassle-free access to widely known and used telephony features.
- Improvements in delivering service continuity, managing business costs, as well as making administration easier and seamless
- Guaranteed quality, performance, and reliability as is the norm with Avaya products.
Avaya H239 Specification.
- Vxworks OS
- Support SIP2.0 (RFC3261) and correlative RFCs
- SIP supports 1 SIP servers and Backup SIP proxy servers
- Supports SIP UDP / TCP / TLS
- Call transfer, Call holding, Call waiting, Redial, Call completion, Predial
- MWI, Flexible dial plan, Barring function for outgoing calls, Do not disturb
- The auto-answer, CLIR (rejects anonymous calls)
- CLIP (to make an anonymous call)
- Dial without registration
- Call logs with missed/incoming/outgoing calls (Each support 300 records)
- Speed dial, Hotline/warm-line, Password dial
- DTMF hidden, Action URL/active URI, Multicast
- Web dial, Emergency call
- 6 programmable soft keys
- Multi-language web display
- USB charging port
- High Definition voice: HD handset
- Codec: G.711A / U, G.723.1 high/low, G.729AB, G.722, G.726-32
- DTMF: in-band, RFC2833 and SIP INFO
- Full-duplex acoustic echo canceller – hands-free mode
- Voice activity detection, comfort noise generation, background noise estimation, and noise reduction
- Packet loss concealment
- Dynamic adaptive jitter buffer up to 300ms
- DTMF: in-band, out-of-band-DTMF-relay (RFC2833)/SIP INFO
Network & Security:
- WAN/LAN: 10/100M Ethernet ports (bridge mode)
- IP configuration: Static/DHCP/PPPoE
- Network access control: 802.1x, VPN: L2TP (basic unencrypted)/OpenVPN
Deployment & Maintenance:
- Web management portal, Web-based packet dump
- Configuration export/import
- Firmware upgrade
Avaya Aura© 7.1.1, 7.1.2, Avaya IP Office™ 11 as well as Avaya OneCloud™ 11.0.4 service available from Avaya channel partners, and Avaya Approved Third Party Platforms such as RingCentral, 3CX 14, Netsapiens 40, FreeSwitch 1.8.5, Asterisk 16, Broadsoft 19
- Avaya H239 IP Phone Unit
- Adapter input: AC100-240V, Adapter output: DC 5V/1A
- WAN Port-10/100 BASE-T RJ-45 for LAN, LAN Port-10/100 BASE-T RJ-45 for PC
- Handset: RJ9
- Power consumption: IDLE: 2.5 W active: 2.8W
- Operation temperature: 0~40 °C, Relative humidity: 10~65%
- Main Chipset: Broadcom
- SDRAM: 16 MB, FLASH: 8 MB
- Keypad: 17 keys
- Color: black
- Optional AC Adapter