Avaya IP500 IP PBX Dubai
Advantages of Avaya IP500 Dubai solutions for IP-telephony allow building a system of smart communications of any complexity. Current business is progressively dependent on the speed of response to developing issues; the role of communication technology comes to the fore. As a platform for the development of business, they allow to improve decision-making processes, improve the image of the brand, improve customer service, and as a consequence – to get a crucial advantage in the competition.
We call it clever and best communication – inserting communications abilities directly into business processes – supply chain management, customer service and decision-making – and their use for more responsive to the challenges of the market.
To succeed in an age of intelligent communications, you need to rely on the system joined voice and data services, built on the basis of IP PBX Avaya. This system must be dependable, efficient, and clever of supporting the new communication opportunities that excite innovation and increase profitability.
The Avaya IP500 Dubai telephone system is a base unit of the Avaya IP Office range, and is the most popular of the Avaya IP systems in UAE. It is an Office Phone system Dubai specifically designed for small to medium businesses. The Avaya IP500 Dubai is a very inexpensive office telephone system, but when the business grows, extra licenses can be purchased to allow more features. This makes the Avaya IP500 Dubai base cost lower than other telephone systems, which is why it is the system most buyers choose.
The Avaya IP500 Dubai is operating system is Linux, the ideal choice for telecom systems today. The system uses a mixture of analog, proprietary VoIP, proprietary digital and SIP protocols. The server hardware is provided by HP, and the PSTN gateways are provided by Avaya.
Avaya IP500 Dubai Phone System Features:
- Supports analog, digital and IP phones
- Up to 250 SIP trunks per server
- Up to 100 Voice Messaging ports
- 128 audio conferencing ports per server
- Long traditional PBX feature list
- Large conference call capacity
- Supports legacy Avaya and Nortel phones
- Conference call recording
- Large number of resellers
- Brand recognition
- Good multi-location capabilities
- No call center capability
- No IVR capability
- Licenses required for SIP trunking and phones
- From 1 to 6 servers are required, depending upon size and feature needs
- Support is expensive
- Older IP Office systems cannot be upgraded to Server Edition
- Smaller Avaya resellers have limited data networking and SIP knowledge