Avaya L119 Headset Dubai
The Avaya L119 Headset is an entry-level basic monoaural headset ideally suited for call centres, UC workers, or anyone who wants to have their other ear available for the hearing. Its adjustable headband and bendable boom microphone make it easy to customize to your liking. Easily update your Avaya L119 headset to the next firmware through their web management platform and integrate with various soft clients all via the cloud. With the Avaya L119 headset allows you to be more productive and safe through the Avaya AcousticEdge™ Technology. The Avaya AcousticEdge™ Technology delivers crystal clear audio and protects the individuals hearing by limiting the effects of long-term acoustic exposure. Update the firmware for your Avaya L119 through the web management platform so your headset always has the latest firmware.
Avaya research indicates about 1 out of every 3 fulltime workers prefer to use a headset when communicating at work. Using the right professional-grade headset can significantly improve the communications experience both for your employees and your customers. There are two primary reasons why employees like to use headsets to improve their audio experience and to increase their productivity. Using a headset can significantly improve the communication experience for both the employee and customers on the other end of the call. A headset can improve audio consistency due to the microphone always staying in the same position as the employee moves their head and speaks. If the environment has noise, the headset microphone can significantly filter out the background sounds so that the audio of the person talking is clearer. Use of a binaural headset (covering both ears) can also reduce distracting background noise—enabling the employee to better concentrate and listen to what is being said. Using a headset can also increase productivity since both hands remain free to use a computer, make notes, handle documents, etc. Some studies suggest that employee productivity can be increased by over 40%. In addition, the use of a headset can improve posture and reduce back pain and fatigue caused by cradling a phone handset on the shoulder so that employees will always feel their best when handling that important customer issue.
Avaya L119 Features.
- Noise Cancellation:
- Best-in-class microphones that eliminate background noise now you can focus and be productive when you are on that important call with your customers or having a meeting with your colleagues.
- Safe and Harmless:
- Avaya’s breakthrough patented Acoustic Edge™ technology delivers crystal clear sound and protects employee hearing by limiting the effects of long-term acoustic exposure. It is supported in combination with Avaya devices and phones, offering complete hearing protection for end-users. The peak audio energy is limited to keep total daily exposure below the safety standard limits specified under Global Workspace Safety Standards.
- Easy Web Management:
- Enjoy one-click firmware upgrades and integration with various soft clients all via the cloud.
- Magnetic Quick Connect:
- Allows the modern worker to seamlessly move from the desk phone to his laptop device, and his mobile device, all using the same headset. Supervisors have the option to connect and join a call using a supervisor-trainee cable.
- LED Indicators:
- Some models offer a LED busy light indicator on the microphone boom that lights up when calls are placed on mute, preventing users from attempting to speak when muted. A second LED on the ear cup shows when a call is active, preventing users from being interrupted during a call. Avaya’s L100 Series consists of 5 different headset models that support enterprise-grade audio for various use-cases in the form of entry-level, mid-range and premium headsets—all providing brilliant sound quality. From supporting excellent customer service in your contact centre or providing the latest audio tool for collaboration and conferencing for employees across your business—Avaya L119, L129, L139, L149, L159 Headsets are your one-stop-shop.
Avaya L119 Specifications.
- Product Type: Headset – wired
- Earpad Material: Leather
- Recommended Use: Phone
- Audio Output
- Headphones Form Factor: On-ear
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Sound Output Mode: Mono
- Adjustable Headband: Yes
- Volume Limiting Function: Yes
- Type: Boom
- Active Noise Canceling: Yes
- Connector Type: Headset (RJ-9)
- Cable Details: Headset cable