Avaya IP Phone J169 Dubai
The Avaya IP Phone J169 Dubai is a competitively priced, high-performing IP Phone features a grayscale display, 4 soft keys, high definition audio quality, integrated Gigabit Ethernet interface, headset support, and up to three 24-button Expansion Modules. The Avaya IP Phone J169 leverages your enterprise IP network to deliver sophisticated voice communications from headquarters, remote locations, or home offices. Tightly integrated with the Avaya Aura® and IP Office™ platforms, the Avaya IP Phone J169 optimizes communications through a flexible architecture that leverages existing investments and accommodates changing business needs.
Avaya IP Phone J169 Features :
- Delivers high definition audio that can increase productivity by reducing fatigue and provides easier-to-understand multi-party calls through the wideband audio codec in the handset and headset.
- Simplifies call control on the display using softkeys for everyday functions such as transfer, conference and forwarding; also makes it easy to perform everyday tasks such as quick access to the corporate directory.
- Provides visual cues that can speed task management through 8 dual-color Red / Green LED buttons.
- Improves flexibility through the support of a secondary Gigabit Ethernet port for a PC. Give Your Everyday Users Enriched Communications Capabilities Avaya IP Phone J169.
- Enables high-speed call handling through the support of up to three Avaya J100 Expansion Modules
- The handset has a built-in volume boost for hearing impaired to avoid having to purchase a separate amplified headset.
- Accommodates advanced unified communications solutions through Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).
- Supports reduced energy consumption and lower costs through Power-over-Ethernet Class 1 design with “sleep mode”.
Avaya IP Phone J169 Specifications :
- Grayscale display—2.8 inches x 2.1 inches (7.0 cm x 5.3 cm)—Diagonal width: 3.5 inches (8.8 cm)
- 8 buttons with dual LEDs (red, green)
- 4 softkeys
- Hard buttons for phone, messages, contacts, history, home, navigation cluster, headset, speaker, volume, mute
- LEDs for speaker, mute, headset, message, history
- 24 administrative buttons
- Wideband audio in handset and headset
- Full duplex speakerphone
- Ergonomic hearing aid compatible handset supports TTD acoustic coupler
- Message waiting indicator
- The mute key with optional mute alerting
- IC call alerting with 360-degree visibility
- Dual-position stand, optional wall-mount stand.
- Gigabit Ethernet (10 / 100 / 1000) line interface
- Second Ethernet interface 10 / 100 / 1000 Mbps
- PoE Class (IEEE 802.3af) registers as class 1 device and supports 802.3az.
- AC to 5-volt power supply
- SIP support
- Standards-based codec support: G.722, Opus
- Zero-touch deployment via Device Enrollment Services Support
- Supports the following languages: Dutch, English (UK & US), French (Canada), French (France), German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese (Brazil), Simplified Chinese, Spanish (Latin America), Spanish (Spain), Traditional Chinese Software compatibility
- RingCentral Office
- Avaya Cloud Office