Avaya IP Phone J179 Dubai
The competitively priced, high-performing Avaya IP Phone J179 Dubai features a color display, 4 softkeys, high definition audio quality, integrated Gigabit Ethernet interface, headset support, and up to three 24-button Expansion Modules. The Avaya J179 IP Phone leverages your enterprise IP network to deliver sophisticated voice communications from headquarters, remote locations, or home offices. Tightly integrated with Avaya Cloud Office, Avaya Aura®, and Avaya IP Office™ platforms, the Avaya J179 IP Phone optimizes communications through a flexible architecture that leverages existing investments and accommodates changing business needs.
Avaya IP Phone J179 Features.
- Delivers high definition audio that can increase productivity by reducing fatigue and provides easier-to-understand multi-party calls through the wideband audio codec in the handset and headset.
- Simplifies call control on the display using softkeys for everyday functions such as transfer, conference and forwarding; also makes it easy to perform everyday tasks such as quick access to the corporate directory.
- Provides visual cues that can speed task management through 8 dual-colour Red / Green LED buttons.
- Improves flexibility through the support of a secondary Gigabit Ethernet port for a PC.
- Enables high-speed call handling through the support of up to three Avaya J100 Expansion Modules.
- The handset has a built-in volume boost for hearing impaired to avoid having to purchase a separate amplified headset.
- Accommodates advanced unified communications solutions through Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).
- Supports reduced energy consumption and lower costs through Power-over-Ethernet Class 1 design with “sleep mode”.
Avaya IP Phone J179 Specifications.
- Colour display—2.8 inches x 2.1 inches (7.0 cm x 5.3 cm)—Diagonal width: 3.5 inches (8.8 cm)
- 8 buttons with dual LEDs (red, green)
- 4 softkeys
- Hard buttons for phone, messages, contacts, history, home, navigation cluster, headset, speaker, volume, mute
- LEDs for speaker, mute, headset, message, history
- 24 administrative buttons
- Wideband audio in handset and headset
- Full duplex speakerphone
- Ergonomic hearing aid compatible handset supports TTD acoustic coupler
- Message waiting indicator
- Mute indicator with optional mute alerting
- IC call alerting with 360-degree visibility
- Dual-position stand, optional wall mount stand
- Gigabit Ethernet (10 / 100 / 1000) line interface
- Second Ethernet interface 10 / 100 / 1000 Mbps
- PoE Class (IEEE 802.3af) registers as a class 1 device and supports 802.3az
- AC to 5-volt adapter
- Order Custom Bezels / Faceplates: Avaya Cloud Office ordering portals use the third-party call control, hardware models. Partner/customer can use the non-third party hardware with a customized bezel on Avaya Cloud Office in a Bring Your Own Device model
- SIP support
- Standards-based codec support: G.722, Opus.
- Zero-touch deployment via Device Enrollment Services Support
- Supports the following languages: Dutch, English (UK & US), French (Canada), French (France), German, Italian, Japanese,
Portuguese (Brazil), Simplified Chinese, Spanish (Latin America), Spanish (Spain), Traditional Chinese
- Software compatibility
- RingCentral Office
- Avaya Cloud Office