Avaya IP Phone J159 Dubai
The Avaya J159 IP Phone is targeted to users who desire a small form factor on their desk, packed with feature buttons, and meets the everyday voice communications needs of its users. It is a competitively priced, high-performing IP Phone and features primary and secondary colour displays, four feature keys on the main screen plus 6 feature keys on the integrated expansion module, 4 softkeys, high-quality HD voice, integrated Gigabit Ethernet interface, and headset support. The Avaya IP Phone J159 Dubai leverages your enterprise IP network to deliver sophisticated voice communications from headquarters, remote locations, or home offices. Tightly integrated with Avaya Cloud Office, Avaya Aura, and Avaya IP Office™ platforms, the Avaya IP Phone J159 IP Phone optimizes communications through a flexible architecture that leverages existing investments and accommodates changing business needs.
Avaya IP Phone J159 Features.
- Supports 2 Feature keys as line keys and 2 Feature additional Feature keys on the main screen.
- Delivers high definition audio that can increase productivity by reducing fatigue and provides easier-to-understand multi-party calls through the wideband audio codec in the headset and handsfree.
- Simplifies call control on the display using four context-sensitive softkeys for everyday functions such as New Call, End Call, and Redial.
- Additional hard keys provide quick access to often-used functions such as transfer, conference, hold/resume, contacts voicemail and recent history
- EHS capable headset interface.
- Improves and makes efficient network installation through the support of a secondary Gigabit Ethernet port for a PC.
- The handset has a built-in volume boost for hearing impaired to avoid having to purchase a separate amplified headset.
- Accommodates advanced unified communications solutions through Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).
- Supports reduced energy consumption and lower costs through Power-over-Ethernet Class 1 design with “sleep mode”.
Avaya IP Phone J159 Specifications.
- 2 Colour Displays
- Primary: 2.8”x 2.1 inches (7.0 cm x 5.3 cm) — Colour, 320 x 240 pixel Diagonal width: 3.5 inches (8.8 cm)
- Secondary: 2.3” Color, 160 x 240 pixel 10 buttons with dual LEDs (red, green)
- 4 softkeys
- Hard buttons for phone, messages, contacts, history, home, navigation cluster, headset, speaker, volume, mute, redial,
transfer, conference, hold
- LEDs for speaker, mute, headset, message, history
- Wideband audio in handset and headset
- Full duplex speakerphone
- Ergonomic hearing aid compatible handset supports TTD acoustic coupler
- Message waiting indicator
- Mute indicator with mute alerting
- IC call alerting with 360-degree visibility
- Rich, classic and alternate ringtones
- Dual-position stand, optional wall mount stand
- Gigabit Ethernet (10 / 100 / 1000)
- line interface
- Second Ethernet interface 10 / 100 / 1000 Mbps
- PoE Class 1, 802.3az, optional 5v AC-DC
- SIP support
- Standards-based codec support: G.722, Opus.
- Zero-touch deployment via Device Enrollment Services Support
- Supports the following languages: Dutch, English (UK & US), French (Canada), French (France), German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese (Brazil), Simplified Chinese, Spanish (Latin America), Spanish (Spain), Traditional Chinese
- Software compatibility
- RingCentral Office
- Avaya Cloud Office