Grandstream GWN7605 Dubai
Grandstream GWN7605 IN Dubai is a cost-effective, professional wireless access point perfect for small to medium networks. GWN7605 supports 802.11ac Wave 2 Wi-Fi with dual-band 2×2:2 MU-MIMO. In other words, it is designed for spaces where there are moderate numbers of Wi-Fi users. MU-MIMO technology allows multiple devices to transmit data with the wireless network at a time stabler connection, better throughput. A single access point supports more than 100 simultaneous devices. GWN7605 has a 541 ft wireless range worry-free wandering. Grandstream GWN7605 is designed for distributed network management via the web interface simple to manage, simple to expand. Because of the dual-band construction that ensures stabler network connectivity, GWN7605 is excellent for low latency applications like VoIP or video conferencing.
The access point supports professional Wi-Fi security, including WPA2 Enterprise. It supports advanced QoS controls to optimize the network. Power GWN7605 via PoE. The GWN7605 is an affordable option for users wanting to deploy a wireless network, or for preexisting wireless networks that need a boost. The GWN7605 is simple to install and manage because it uses a controller-less design where the controller is embedded within the products’ web user interface. Moreover, the GWN7605 is also supported by Grandstream’s GWN Manager, a cloud and on-premise WiFi management platform.
The Grandstream GWN7605 in Dubai Feature Embedded controller can manage up to 50 local GWN series APs. It also Supports GWN Cloud which enables unlimited AP management; GWN Manager offers a premise-based software controller. The Wireless Access Point can manage 100+ concurrent Wi-Fi client devices.
Grandstream GWN7605 Features
- 1.27Gbps aggregate wireless throughput and 2xGigabit wireline ports
- Dual-band 2×2:2 MU-MIMO with beamforming technology
- Self-power adaptation upon auto detection of PoE/PoE+
- Supports 100+ concurrent Wi-Fi client devices
- Up to 165-meter coverage range
- Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications
- Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate/random default password per device
- Embedded controller can manage up to 50 local GWN series APs; GWN.Cloud offers unlimited AP management; GWN Manager offers premise-based software controller