Grandstream GRP2613 Dubai
Grandstream GRP2613 designed for masse deployment and exceptional audio quality, with updated user experience, sleek new design, and unified firmware solution. The GRP2613 IP Phone well suited for the modern enterprise, as well as high-volume service providers. The compelling GRP2613 offers an easy-to-use and deploy solution for voice, with a range of next-gen features.
Grandstream GRP2613 in Dubai is a midlevel IP phone with Gigabit Ethernet speed. GRP2613 is designed for how work happens today with six customizable feature keys, three SIP accounts, and a clear, 2.8″ color display. The phone gives you a rich HD audio. Grandstream GRP2613 is a carrier-grade phone, making it easy to deploy as part of a fleet. The whole Grandstream GRP2600 series features unified firmware as part of the streamlining process. The swappable faceplate lets you switch it out for your company’s logo. GRP2613 has dual Gigabit Ethernet ports and supports PoE. It supports normal RJ11 headset and Plantronics EHS headset.
Grandstream GRP2613 is a powerful 3-line carrier-grade IP phone designed with zero-touch provisioning. The GRP2613 is supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS), which provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage, and monitor deployments of Grandstream endpoints. The GRP2613 IP Phone fully featured for office workers and easy to use. If you’re looking for state-of-the-art audio quality, combined with leading enterprise features and excellent functionality, the Grandstream GRP2613 has it all.
Grandstream offers GRP2613 VoIP Phone for smaller businesses in need of effective and reliable communication endpoints. The GRP2613 Support unified firmware and configuration template. This means one firmware image works across all devices, providing faster bug-fixes, quicker upgrade processes, and overall easier device management.
Grandstream GRP2613 Features
- 8 inch (320 x 240) TFT color display
- Up to 3 SIP accounts
- HD handset and speakerphone with support for wideband audio
- 6 dual-color line keys
- 11 fixed feature keys – Message w/LED indicator, phonebook, transfer, hold, headset, mute, send/redial, speakerphone, volume +/-
- 4 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys, 5 navigation/menu keys
- Dual-switched autosensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Electronic hookswitch with RJ9 jack for use with Plantronics headsets
- Powered via Power over Ethernet (802.3af) or included power supply
- Supports zero-touch provisioning for mass deployment
- Supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS), which provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor deployments of Grandstream endpoints
- Can be used with a variety of SIP compatible hosted service providers and SIP compatible IP PBX systems
- Check with your hosted provider or IP PBX documentation to confirm system compatibility