Grandstream GRP2616 IP Phone Dubai
Enjoy faster calls over the internet at speeds of 2.4GHz and 5GHz using the new Grandstream GRP2616 Dubai. It is a carrier-class IP Phone that supports 6 SIP accounts for maximum efficiency in the office. The Grandstream GRP2616 IP Phone Sharjah, Dubai allows for mass deployments and easy management, thanks to its support for zero-touch provisioning. It is packed with a variety of next-generation features including Bluetooth support, 48 virtual multi-purpose keys(MPKs) and dual Gigabit Ethernet ports which are integrated with Power over Ethernet(PoE) for faster connection speeds. The GRP2616 Sharjah, Dubai is designed to meet the communication needs and requirements of busy desktop workers and offers easy deployment to business owners, service providers, and other high–volume clients.
For cloud provisioning and centralized management, the Grandstream GRP2616 IP phone Sharjah is supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS), which provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor deployments of Grandstream endpoints. Built for the needs of busy desktop workers and designed for easy deployment by enterprises, service providers and other high-volume markets, the Grandstream GRP2616 IP phone offers an easy-to-use and easy-to-deploy voice platform.
Grandstream GRP2616 IP Phone Key Features
- HD Audio
- The Grandstream GRP2616 IP Phone Sharjah, Dubai boasts of a built-in full-duplex speakerphone that supports the use of wideband audio codecs to deliver crystal clear sounds, ensuring that both the listener and the speaker can enjoy clear, natural and life-like conversations. For added security, the audible Dual Tone Multi-frequency (DTMF) tones are masked when the speakerphone mode is used.
- Easy User Interface
- Grandstream GRP2616 IP Phone Sharjah, Dubai is an easy-to-use gadget that requires no technical expertise of its user. It is equipped with permanently-labelled buttons which are used to access various functions such as Speaker, Headset, Mute, Volume, Phone, History, Contacts, and Voicemail Message, as well as a permanently-labeled navigation cluster which enables the user to navigate the screen easily as desired. This saves time therefore maximizing efficiency in the office.
- Ultra Clear Backlit Graphical Display Screen
- The Grandstream GRP2616 IP Phone Sharjah, Dubai boasts of a main 4.3” color-screen with swappable face plates and a 2.4” color LCD secondary button screen for an enhanced visual clarity. The display screen also gives the user a quick access to details since it is equipped with programmable backlit line keys and interactive soft buttons that guide you through all call features and functions.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- The Grandstream GRP2616 IP Phone Sharjah, Dubai comes with a built-in Bluetooth V.5.0 with BLE support which makes it easy to connect with compatible headsets for a hands-free user interface so as to enjoy maximum mobility.
- Headset Support
- The Grandstream GRP2616 IP Phone Sharjah, Dubai comes with an integrated headset port with HD Voice support which allows you to directly connect your favourite headset with compatible cable or answer your cordless headset away from your desk with use of a compatible EHS cable. This feature enables you to multitask in the office, thus saving time and maximizing productivity. This also eliminates the need for a separate headset amplifier and allows the handset to remain in its cradle, making headset use simpler.
- Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- The Grandstream GRP2616 IP Phone Sharjah, Dubai is equipped with dual 10/100Mbps Ethernet switch ports which are used to connect the IP phone to a Power over Ethernet.
- Wall Mountable Device
- The Grandstream GRP2616 IP phone Sharjah, Dubai offers an easy installation process. It can be mounted on a wall to achieve a cleaner workstation using an included dual-angle stand. The stand is adjustable to two different to provide optimum display viewing and comfortable use of all buttons and keys. The foot-stand is keyed to match standard wall-jack configurations for wall mounting. Optional wall-mount brackets are also offered.
- Multiple Language User Interface
- The Grandstream GRP2616 IP Phone Sharjah, Dubai is designed to support many languages including English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Croatian, simplified and traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese and more.
- Carrier-Grade Security, Provisioning, and Management
- The Grandstream GRP2616 Dubai uses standard encryption protocols to perform highly secure remote provisioning and unobtrusive in-service software upgrades. Remote provisioning tools include detailed performance measurement and troubleshooting features, enabling network providers to deliver high-quality support to their subscribers. Remote provisioning also saves service providers the time and expense of managing, preloading, and reconfiguring customer premises equipment.
Grandstream GRP2616 IP Phone Technical Specifications
- SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP, ICMP, DNS(A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, TELNET, TFTP, NTP, STUN, SIMPLE, LLDP, LDAP, TR-069, 802.1x, TLS, SRTP, IPV6
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with integrated PoE
- Yes, integrated
- Yes, integrated dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4Ghz & 5Ghz)
- 3 inch (480×272) TFT color LCD
- 4 inch (240×320) additional screen
Voice Codecs and Capabilities
- Support for G7.29A/B, G.711µ/a-law
- 726, G.722(wide-band)
- G723, iLBC
- OPUS, in-band and out-of-band DTMF(in audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO)
- Hold, transfer,
- 3-way conference,
- Call park
- Call pickup
- Downloadable phonebook(XML, LDAP, up to 2000 items),
- Call waiting,
- Call log(up to 2000 records),
- XML customization of screen
- Off-hook auto dial, auto answer
- Flexible dial plan
- Personalised music ringtones and music on hold
- Server redundancy and fail-over
- Yes, HD handset and speakerphone with support for wideband audio
- 6 dual-color line keys with up to 6 SIP accounts (can be digitally programmed as up to 24 provisionable BLF/fast-dial keys)
- 5 XML programmable context sensitive softkeys
- 5 navigation/menu keys
- 10 dedicated function keys for: MESSAGE(with LED indicator)
- PHONEBOOK, TRANSFER, CONFERENCE, HOLD, HEADSET, MUTE, SEND/ REDIAL, SPEAKERPHONE, VOL+, VOL
- Yes, 2 angle positions available, Wall Mountable (Wall Mount *sold separately)
- Layer 2 QoS (802.1Q, 802.1P) and Layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS) QoS
- RJ9 headset jack (allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets), USB
- User and administrator level passwords, MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication, 256-bit AES encrypted configuration file, SRTP, TLS, 802.1x media access control, secure boot
- English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Croatian, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, and more
- Firmware upgrade via FTP/TFTP / HTTP / HTTPS, mass provisioning using GDMS/TR069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file.
Power & Green Energy Efficiency
- Universal power adapter included
- Output: +12V, 1A
- Integrated Power-over-Ethernet(802.3af)
- Max power consumption 6.1W(power adapter) or 7.8W(PoE)
Temperature and Humidity
- Operation: 0°C to 40°C Storage: -10°C to 60°C
- Humidity: 10% to 90% Non-condensing
- GRP2616 phone, handset with cord
- Phone stand
- 12V power adapter
- Network cable
- Quick Installation Guide
- GPL license
- Unit weight:1020g
- Package weight:1650g
- Dimension: 247mm x 228mm x 82.4mm