Grandstream GXP2130 v2 IP Phone Sharjah, Dubai
As all Grandstream IP phones do, the GXP2130 v2 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). The GXP2130 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files and TR-069, to make mass deployment extremely easy.
A 2.8-inch color LCD screen and HD audio allow for a crisp display and high quality calls. The GXP2130 v2 comes equipped with Bluetooth, Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) support for Plantronics headsets to allow for flexibility. The phone also comes pre-loaded with weather and currency exchange apps.
Ideal for SMBs, enterprises and SOHOs, the GXP2130 v2 is the perfect choice for users looking for a high quality, feature-rich IP phone with advanced functionality that is simple to use.
Grandstream GXP2130 v2 IP Phone Features
- Supports 3 lines, 3 SIP accounts and 4-way voice conferencing
- 2.8 inch (320×240) color-screen LCD
- Dual Gigabit ports, integrated PoE
- 8 dual-colored BLF/speed-dial keys
- HD audio on speakerphone and handset
- Integrated Bluetooth
- 4 programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- HD Audio
- The Grandstream GXP2130 V2 IP Phone boasts of a built-in full-duplex speakerphone which supports the use of wideband audio codecs to deliver crystal clear sounds, ensuring that both the listener and the speaker can enjoy clear, natural and life-like conversations. For added security, the audible Dual Tone Multi-frequency (DTMF) tones are masked when the speakerphone mode is used.
- Easy User Interface
- Grandstream GXP2130 V2 IP Phone is an easy-to-use gadget that requires no technical expertise of its user. It is equipped with permanently labeled buttons that are used to access various functions such as Speaker, Headset, Mute, Volume, Phone, History, Contacts, and Voicemail Message, as well as a permanently-labeled navigation cluster which enables the user to navigate the screen easily as desired. This saves time therefore maximizing efficiency in the office.
- Ultra Clear Backlit Graphical Display Screen
- The Grandstream GXP2130 V2 IP Phone boasts of a 2.8″ 320 x 240 TFT color-screen LCD for an enhanced visual clarity. The display screen also gives the user a quick access to details since it has programmable backlit line keys and interactive soft buttons that guide you through all call features and functions.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- The Grandstream GXP2130 V2 IP Phone comes with a built-in Bluetooth V.2.1 support which makes it easy to connect with compatible headsets for a hands-free user interface so as to enjoy maximum mobility.
- Headset Support
- The Grandstream GXP2130 V2 IP Phone comes with an integrated headset port with HD Voice support which allows you to directly connect your favourite headset with compatible cable or answer your cordless headset away from your desk with use of a compatible EHS cable. This feature enables you to multitask in the office, thus saving time and maximizing productivity. This also eliminates the need for a separate headset amplifier and allows the handset to remain in its cradle, making headset use simpler.
- Supports Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- The Grandstream GXP2130 V2 IP Phone comes with dual 10/100Mbps Ethernet switch ports which are used to connect the IP phone to a Power over Ethernet.
- Wall Mountable Device
- The Grandstream GXP2130 V2 IP phone offers an easy installation process. It can be mounted on a wall to achieve a cleaner workstation using an included dual – angle stand. The stand is adjustable to two different angles(supports viewing angles of 30 degrees and 45 degrees) to provide optimum display viewing and comfortable use of all buttons and keys. The foot-stand is keyed to match standard wall-jack configurations for wall mounting. Optional wall-mount brackets are also offered.
- Multiple Language User Interface
- The Grandstream GXP2130 V2 IP Phone is designed to support many languages including English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Croatian, simplified and traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese and more.
- Carrier-Grade Security, Provisioning, and Management
- The Grandstream GXP2130 V2 IP Phone uses standard encryption protocols to perform highly secure remote provisioning and unobtrusive in-service software upgrades. Remote provisioning tools include detailed performance measurement and troubleshooting features, enabling network providers to deliver high-quality support to their subscribers. Remote provisioning also saves service providers the time and expense of managing, preloading, and reconfiguring customer premises equipment.
Grandstream GXP2130 V2 IP Phone Quick Specifications
- Network Interfaces : Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with integrated PoE
- Graphic Display : 2.8 inch (320×240) TFT color LCD
- Bluetooth : Yes, Bluetooth V2.1
- Feature Keys : 3 line keys with up to 3 SIP accounts, 8 speed-dial/BLF extension keys with dual-color LED, 4 programmable context sensitive softkeys, 5 navigation/menu keys, 11 dedicated function keys for: MESSAGE (with LED indicator), PHONEBOOK, TRANSFER, CONFERENCE, HOLD, HEADSET, MUTE, SEND/REDIAL, SPEAKERPHONE, VOL+, VOL-
- Voice Codecs : Support for G.729A/B, G.711μ/a-law, G.726, G.722 (wide-band), in-band and out-of-band DTMF (in audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO)
- Auxiliary Ports : RJ9 headset jack (allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets), USB
- Sample Applications : Weather, currency, news, XML
- HD Audio : Yes, both on handset and speakerphone
- Base Stand/Wall Mountable : Yes, allow 2 angle positions
- QoS : Layer 2 (808.1Q, 802.1p) and Layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS) QoS
- Security : User and administrator level passwords, MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication,
- AES based secure : configuration file, SRTP, TLS, 802.1x media access control