Fortinet FortiGate-2200E/FortiGate-2201E Dubai
The Fortinet firewall FortiGate-2200E Dubai series delivers high performance next generation firewall (NGFW) capabilities for large enterprises and service providers. With multiple high-speed interfaces, high-port density, and high-throughput, ideal deployments are at the enterprise edge, hybrid data center core, and across internal segments. Leverage industry-leading IPS, SSL inspection, and advanced threat protection to optimize your network’s performance.Fortinet’s Security-Driven Networking approach provides tight integration of the network to the new generation of security.
The Fortinet firewall in Dubai Security Fabric is the cybersecurity platform that enables digital innovations. It delivers broad visibility of the entire attack surface to better manage risk. Its unified and integrated solution reduces the complexity of supporting multiple-point products, while automated workflows increase operational speeds and reduce response times across the Fortinet deployment ecosystem. The Fortinet Security Fabric overs the following key areas under a single management center
Fortinet FG-2200E/FG-2201E Features.
- Identifies thousands of applications inside network traffic for deep inspection and granular policy enforcement
- Protects against malware, exploits, and malicious websites in both encrypted and non-encrypted traffic
- Prevent and detect against known and unknown attacks using continuous threat intelligence from AI powered FortiGuard Labs security services
- Delivers industry’s best threat protection performance and ultra-low latency using purpose-built security processor (SPU) technology
- Provides industry-leading performance and protection for SSL encrypted traffic
- Independently tested and validated best security effectiveness and performance
- Received unparalleled third-party certifications from NSS Labs
- Delivers advanced networking capabilities that seamlessly integrate with advanced layer 7 security and virtual domains (VDOMs) to offer extensive deployment flexibility, multi-tenancy and effective utilization of resources
- Delivers high-density, flexible combination of various highspeed interfaces to enable best TCO for customers for data center and WAN deployments
- Includes management console that is effective, simple to use, and provides comprehensive network automation & visibility.
- Provides Zero Touch Integration with Security Fabric’s Single Pane of Glass Management
- Predefined compliance checklist analyzes the deployment and highlights best practices to improve overall security posture
- Enables Fortinet and Fabric-ready partners’ products to provide broader visibility, integrated end-to-end detection, threat intelligence sharing and automated remediation
- Delivers the industry’s superior NGFW with unprecedented Threat Protection and SSL inspection performance in a compact 2U appliance.
- New hardware architecture with management and dataplane separation has a dedicated CPU for management functionality with purpose build SPUs dedicated to traffic processing.
- With uplinks in typical datacenter designs moving to the 25 Gbps and 40 Gbps combination provides superior flexibility and reduction in port and cable costs.
- Management interface redundancy and hot swappable/redundant power supplies.
- USB Port
- Console Port
- 2x GE RJ45 MGMT Ports
- 12x GE RJ45 Ports
- 18x 25 GE SFP28 / 10 GE SFP+ Slots
- 2x 25 GE SFP28 / 10 GE SFP+ HA Slots
- 4x 40 GE QSFP+ Slots