Fortinet FortiGate-30E Dubai
The FortiGate/FortiWiFi 30E series provides a fast and secure SD-WAN solution in a compact fanless desktop form factor for enterprise branch offices and mid-sized businesses. Protects against cyber threats with system-on-a-chip acceleration and industry-leading secure SD-WAN in a simple, affordable, and easy to deploy solution. Fortinet’s Security-Driven Networking approach provides tight integration of the network to the new generation of security.
FortiGate/FortiWiFi 30E Built on the foundation FortiOS 5, the FortiGate/FortiWiFi 30E series provides an integrated set of essential security technologies to protect all of your applications and data. You get advanced threat protection, including firewall, application control, advanced threat protection, IPS, VPN, and web filtering, all from one device that’s easy to deploy and manage. With our FortiGuard® security subscription services you’ll have automated protection against today’s sophisticated threats. The FortiGate/FortiWiFi 30E offers beyond the industry’s best firewall with the latest in Advanced Threat Protection including Sandboxing and anti-bot protection, Feature Select Options for simplifying configurations and deployments, and Contextual Visibility for enhanced reporting and management. VDOMs on the FortiGate/FortiWiFi 30E let you segment networks to enable guest and employee access, or protect things like cardholder data. You get the flexibility to match your business needs and meet compliance standards like PCI and HIPAA.
The FortiExplorer wizard enables easy setup and configuration coupled with easy-to-follow instructions. FortiExplorer runs on popular iOS devices. Using FortiExplorer is as simple as starting the application and connecting to the appropriate USB port on the FortiGate. By using FortiExplorer, you can be up and running and protected in minutes.The FortiGate supports external 3G/4G modems that allow additional or redundant WAN connectivity for maximum reliability. The FortiGate can also operate as a wireless access point controller to further extend wireless capabilitiesDesigned for small environments, you can simply place the FortiGate/FortiWiFi 30E on a desktop. It is small, lightweight yet highly reliable with superior MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure), minimizing the chance of a network disruption.A built-in dual-band, dual-stream access point with internal antennas is integrated on the FortiWiFi 30E and provides speedy 802.11n coverage on 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz bands. The dual-band chipset addresses the PCI-DSS compliance requirement for rogue AP wireless scanning, providing maximum protection for regulated environments.
The Security Fabric is the cybersecurity platform that enables digital innovations. It delivers broad visibility of the entire attack surface to better manage risk. Its unified and integrated solution reduces the complexity of supporting multiple-point products, while automated workflows increase operational speeds and reduce response times across the Fortinet deployment ecosystem. The Fortinet Security Fabric overs the following key areas under a single management center:
Fortinet FG-30E Features
- Identifies thousands of applications inside network traffic for deep inspection and granular policy enforcement
- Protects against malware, exploits, and malicious websites in both encrypted and non-encrypted traffic
- Prevents and detects against known attacks using continuous threat intelligence from AI-powered FortiGuard Labs security services
- Proactively blocks unknown sophisticated attacks in realtime with the Fortinet Security Fabric integrated AI-powered FortiSandbox
- Engineered for Innovation using Fortinet’s purpose-built security processors (SPU) to deliver the industry’s best threat protection performance and ultra-low latency
- Provides industry-leading performance and protection for SSL encrypted traffic including the first firewall vendor to provide TLS 1.3 deep inspection
- Application aware routing with in-built SD-WAN capabilities to achieve consistent application performance and the best user experience
- Built-in advanced routing capabilities to deliver high performance with encrypted IPSEC tunnels at scale
- Includes a management console that is effective and simple to use, which provides a comprehensive network of automation & visibility
- Provides Zero Touch Provisioning leveraging Single Pane of Glass Management powered by the Fabric Management Center
- Predefined compliance checklists analyze the deployment and highlight best practices to improve the overall security posture
- Enables Fortinet and Fabric-ready partners’ products to provide broader visibility, integrated end-to-end detection, threat intelligence sharing, and automated remediation
- Automatically builds Network Topology visualizations which discover IoT devices and provide complete visibility into Fortinet and Fabric-ready partner products
- Independently tested and validated best security effectiveness and performance
- Received unparalleled third-party certifications from NSS Labs, ICSA, Virus Bulletin, and AV Comparatives