SNOM D735 IP Phone Dubai
The Snom D735 IP Phone Dubai comes with a design which is closely similar to the Snom D745, except that it comes in two different colours ; black or white, giving you options to choose from. It is also a unique product of the Snom D*** series, thanks to its modern built in motion sensor, making it the first VoIP telephone to boast of such a design. The display comes on and automatically shows all the relevant key assignment information, whenever a user’s hand comes close to the display or the function keys. The display goes back to its default mode once the hand is moved away. The smart sensor therefore makes the Snom D735 IP Phone Dubai a highly efficient device, essential for boosting productivity in your office telecommunications. An incorporated Digital Signal Processors’ (DSP) maximizes sound quality in real time by blocking out any background noise, resulting in crisp and clear conversations.
SNOM D735 IP PHONE FEATURES
- 12 SIP identities / accounts
- XML browser
- Call lists for dialed, received, missed calls
- Local directory with 1000 entries
- Multiple language support
- DTMF in-band / out-of-band / SIP-INFO
- Interoperable with all major IP PBX platforms
SMART SENSOR TECHNOLOGY
Unlike other VoIP Phones, the Snom D735 IP Phone Dubai , boasts of an embedded motion sensor which works perfectly to deliver an easy user experience. It has been programmed to work in such a manner that whenever a user’s hand comes close to the display or the function keys, the display comes on and automatically shows all the relevant key assignment information.The display goes back to its default mode once the hand is moved away.
IP ADDRESS CONFIGURATION
As a default feature, the Snom D735 IP Phone Dubai obtains its IP address from the DHCP server once the line is connected. However, it can also be configured via Static IP where the user manually configures parameters, from the IP address, subnet mask, default gateway, and DNS servers. Point-to-Point Protocol over Ethernet (PPPoE) is another alternative to IP configuration, where the device is connected to a router or broadband modem using the username and password from the service provider.
DUAL – STACK IPv6 & IPv4 ACCESS
The advanced next – generation IPv6 Internet protocol solves the problem of IP address shortage. Basically, every server or terminal has a public address to be accessed directly without translating intranet addresses by NAT or NAT traversal using technologies like STUN in an IPv6 Network, therefore making VoIP applications simpler. The Snom D735 IP Phone Dubai fully supports IPv6 protocols with respect to operator IMS access, SIP basic call, TLS encryption, and TR069 remote management. A user therefore has the freedom of choosing between IPv4 and IPv6 connection depending on their network environment. If the operator’s IP/IMS server is IPv4, the gateway allows direct access to the SIP network without any configuration, and if the server is IPv6, the gateway need only set the SIP audio transmission mode as IPv6. During these transmissions, all investments in the existing equipment are secured, existing audio services are not affected, and existing network structure and users’ habits remain the same.
SUPERB QUALITY AUDIO
Enjoy crisp and clear communications devoid of distractions using the magnificent Snom D735 IP Phone Dubai which boasts of a built – in Digital Signal Processor(DSP). It uses G.711 A-law, μ-law,G.722 (wideband), G.726, G.729, and GSM 6.10 (FR codecs to transmit clear sounds. It also incorporates Comfort Noise Generator (CNG) and Voice Activity Detection (VAD) to deliver crystal clear and audible sounds.
SIP – BASED
The Snom D735 IP Phone Dubai is based on SIP version 2(RFC3261). It can therefore be configured via a user interface to enable it to accept SIP NOTIFY messages from SIP proxy servers, giving it an ability to act as a web server. The Server-Initiated Application (SIP) is incorporated for users to plug and play the phone without the need for configurations. Once the phone is connected to the network and powered on, initialization commences automatically, after which the phone is up and ready for use.
The Snom D735 IP Phone Dubai pushes versatility to a new high, thanks to its ability to complement already existing fixtures for enhanced web and audio conferencing, as well as other communication needs. This makes it easy to integrate seamlessly into any office setup without disorienting earlier structures and work ethic. Furthermore, the device is easy to redeploy as the business grows and needs to transform.
WORLD – CLASS SECURITY LEVEL
Secure your important details from unauthorized access by applications and cyber attacks using the highly efficient Snom D735 IP Phone Dubai which uses Transport Layer Security (TLS) SRTP (RFC3711), SIPS, SRTCP, VLAN, and web interface password protection.
The Snom D735 IP Phone Dubai is SIPv2.(RFC3261) – based and therefore works perfectly with all major leading professional IP PBX platforms such as Asterisk, 3CX and Broadsoft. It also boasts of a USB 2.0 port type A which allows for easy connection with devices such as WiFi sticks and headsets.
The compact Snom D735 IP Phone Dubai has been meticulously designed to be extremely lightweight, with a net weight of just 450g, and a footstand weighing 120g. This eases your mobility whenever you are carrying it in your bag.
The Snom D735 IP Phone Dubai is equipped with a number of advanced call features, some of which are discussed below:
The Message Waiting Indicator (RFC3842) : This feature comes in the form of a notification to alert you of a new voicemail message. The audible Message Waiting Indicator hinges on a ‘stutter dial tone’ to notify the user when a message is waiting to be retrieved, whereas a visual Message Waiting Indicator triggers a light or notice on the phone display, ensuring that you never miss out on important phone calls.
Call Transfer : This advanced feature of the Snom D735 IP Phone Dubai allows the user to relocate an inbound call to another phone or messaging system by using a dedicated call transfer button on the phone, or software that has been configured for use on the Wireless Phone.
Call Waiting : You can hear another incoming call when you are already on an active phone call (beep). With the Snom D735 IP Phone Dubai, you can also turn off call waiting so that incoming calls are directly sent to voicemail during moments you are active on another Phone call.
Call Holding : You can easily place an active phone call on hold in order to make or pick another incoming call using the premium Snom D735 IP Phone Dubai.
Conference Guide: This advanced feature of the Snom D735 IP Phone Dubai helps the user to easily set up group calls with a single click of a button. The hi-tech device allows for 3 – way group calls. You can therefore simply create a meeting or join one seamlessly while using your device.
Why the Snom D735 IP Phone Dubai?
- High-resolution 2.7” graphical TFT display
- 32 self-labeling function keys (8 physical)
- Sensor technology enables responsive UI
- Wideband hands-free talking (speakerphone)
- Digital Signal Processor (DSP) enhanced audio quality
- 2-port Gigabit Ethernet switch (RJ45)
- Power over Ethernet IEEE 802.3af, Class 2
- USB headset ready
- D7 Expansion Module ready
- Support for USB WiFi stick
- Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) support for wireless headsets
SNOM D735 IP PHONE SPECIFICATIONS
- Phone Features:
- Dimensions (approx.):
- 205 x 185 x 40 mm (LxWxD) without foot stand
- 205 x 185 x 22/220 mm (LxWxD) with foot stand
- Weight (approx.) device device 450g, footstand 120g
- Input voltage: 5Vdc (SELV)
- Power supply: PoE or 5Vdc power adapter (1), 10 Watts
- Handset: 4P4C
- Headset: 4P4C; Support for Snom EHS Advanced
- Hearing-aid compatible (HC) handset
- 1x USB 2.0 host port, Type A
- Environmental conditions:
- Ambient temperature: 0°C to 35°C (32°F to 95°F)
- Storage temperature: -10°C to 45°C (14°F to 113°F)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
- Dimensions (approx.):
- Call Features:
- Speed dialing
- URL dialing
- Local dial plan
- Automatic redial on busy
- Call completion (busy/unreachable)(2)
- Caller identification
- Call waiting
- Call blocking (deny list)
- Auto answer
- Music on hold (2)
- Blind and attended transfer
- Call forwarding
- 3-way conferencing on the phone
- Extension monitoring, call pickup(2)
- Call park, call unpark(2)
- Multicast paging
- DND mode (do not disturb)
- Keyboard lock
- Client matter code (CMC)(2)
- Unified Communications ready
- 711 A-law, µ-law
- 722 (wideband)
- 726, G727AB, GSM 6.10 (FR)
- Built-in assignable ringtones
- Comfort noise Generator (CNG)
- Voice Activity Detection (VAD)
- Configurable through web interface
- Automatic loading of settings via HTTP/HTTPS/TFTP
- DHCP Options 66/67
- Snom Redirection Service
- Remote management via TR-069 / TR-111
- SIP (RFC3261)
- DHCP, NTP
- HTTP / HTTPS / TFTP
- LDAP (Directory)
- Dual Stack IPv4 / IPv6
- User Interface:
- Localization (language, time, dial, tone)
- RED LED for call indication / message waiting
- 4 contact-sensitive keys
- 32 (8 physical) programmable line / function keys with multicolour LEDs
- Dedicated keys for: Message, DND, Directory, Menu, Transfer, Hold, Page
- Audio keys with LED indication: Mute, Speakerphone, Headset
- Volume key
- 5-way navigation key
- OK and Cancel keys
- Sensor-assisted user interface
- 1X authentication and EAPOL
- Transport layer security (TLS)
- SRTP (RFC3711), SIPS, RTCP
- HTTP server/client
- password-protected web interface
- VLAN (IEEE 802.1Q)
- LLDP-MED, RTCP-XR
- Phone unit
- Handset with cord
- Ethernet cable
- Quick start guide