SNOM M900 DECT Multicell Base Station Dubai
The M900 DECT Multicell Base Station not only allows for up to 16,000 registered handsets in the same network in multicell setup, but also allows for a maximum of up to 4,000 registered base stations in a multicell setup. It also supports 8 narrowband or 4 wideband calls per base station in multicell setup as well as 10 narrowband or 5 wideband calls per base station in single-cell setup. It comes with a common phone book with up to 3000 entries, and is fully compatible with M700 series running the same software version.
SNOM M900 DECT MULTICELL BASE STATION FEATURES
M900 DECT base station is highly versatile and allows for installations of any size. A hospital with many devices and only one small base station for instance uses its integrated DECT manager housing technology which enables individual installations summing up to 4,000 base stations and up to 16,000 handsets. The M900 base station makes it easy to maintain devices reliably. Connected handsets can receive software updates wirelessly from each base station, therefore making work easier for the IT department.
Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications or Digital European Cordless Telecommunications(DECT) is a technology that is majorly used in wireless phone systems to connect the cordless phone to a base station. The Snom M900 IP DECT Phone uses DECT 6.0 technology which not only supports different frequency bands ranging between 1880 – 1900 MHz (EU) and 1920 – 1930 MHz (US), but also supports smooth handover using DECT or LAN synchronisation (IEEE1588) and roaming so that calls can be easily transferred between individual base stations. It has a strong power output performance of EU < 250 mW and USA < 140 mW.
SUPERB AUDIO QUALITY
The Snom M900 IP DECT Phone Dubai is wideband audio – enabled, uses code negotiation, codec switching and supports a number of different codecs including, G.722 (5 channels, 4 in multicell operation), G.711 (A-law, μ-law) and G.726 (10 channels, 8 in multicell operation), resulting in crystal audio. Furthermore, A900 enables G.729 (10 channels, 8 multicell operations), BV32 (10 channels, 8 multicell operations), and Opus (8 channels).
The Snom M900 DECT IP Phone Dubai boasts of a long transmission of up to 50 meters when indoors, and up to 300 meters for outdoors (for indoor use only).
AUTOMATED – PROVISIONING – TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS
The technologically advanced Snom M900 DECT IP Phone Dubai has the ability to deploy information technology or telecommunications service by using embedded pre-deﬁned procedures that are carried out electronically without requiring any human intervention, thus making it very reliable and convenient.
IP ADDRESS CONFIGURATION
As a default feature, the Snom M900 DECT IP Phone Dubai obtains its IP address from the DHCP server once the line is connected. However, it can also be configured via Static IP where the user manually configures parameters, from the IP address, subnet mask, default gateway, and DNS servers. Point-to-Point Protocol over Ethernet (PPPoE) is another alternative to IP configuration, where the device is connected to a router or broadband modem using the username and password from the service provider.
MULTIPLE INSTALLATION OPTIONS
The Snom M900 DECT IP Phone Dubai has been designed to offer an easy and quick user experience. It can not only be mounted on a ceiling, but can also be set on a wall, resulting in a cleaner and neat workstation.
The Snom M900 DECT IP Phone Dubai pushes versatility to a new high, thanks to its ability to complement already existing fixtures for enhanced web and audio conferencing, as well as other communication needs. This makes it easy to integrate seamlessly into any office setup without disorienting earlier structures and work ethic. Furthermore, the device is easy to redeploy as the business grows and needs to transform.
The Snom M900 DECT IP Phone Dubai has been compactly designed and is extremely lightweight, weighing only 306g. This enables a user to easily keep it in a bag and carry it anywhere without much strain.
SNOM M900 MULTICELL BASE STATION SPECIFICATIONS
- Hardware Specifications:
- Weight: approx. 306g
- Dimensions: approx. 144x140x35 mm (LxWxD)
- Antenna diversity (two internal omni-directional antennas for better transmission and reception)
- Power: Power over Ethernet (PoE) IEEE802.3af
- Class 2. If PoE is not available, the A5 PoE injector can be used (not included)(3), Power adapter available (4)
- Ethernet connector: RJ 45
- LAN interface: 10/100 BASE-T IEEE 802.3
- Colour: White
- Part number: 00004426 (EU), 00004441 (US)
- HTTP and HTTPS
- IEEE 802.1Q
- TLS 1.2
- Frequency bands:
- 1880 – 1900 MHz (EU)
- 1920 – 1930 MHz (US)
- Output power: EU < 250 mW, USA < 140 mW
- Protocols: DECT, DECT 6.0
- Seamless handover and roaming
- Handover using DECT or LAN synchronisation (IEEE1588)
- Wideband audio
- Authentification/encryption of base and handset
- Frequency bands:
- Indoors: Up to 50 meters
- Outdoors: Up to 300 meters (for indoor use only)
- Multicell System:
- Up to 16.000 registered handsets in the same network in multicell setup
- Up to 4.000 registered base stations in a multicell setup
- Up to 100 repeaters in a multicell setup(2)
- Up to 8 narrowband or 4 wideband calls per base station in multicell setup
- Up to 10 narrowband or 5 wideband calls per base station in single-cell setup
- Common phonebook with up to 3000 entries
- List of registered handsets
- Compatible to M700 running the same software version
- Audio, Codes:
- 722 (5 channels, 4 in multicell operation)
- 711 A-law, μ-law
- 726 (10 channels, 8 in multicell operation)
- Code negotiation, codec switching
- A900 enables:
- 729 (10 channels, 8 multicell operations)
- BV32 (10 channels, 8 multicell operations)
- Opus (8 channels)
- User interfaces:
- LED status indication, multicolor
- Reset key
- Web interface
- Wall mounting
- Ceiling mounting
- Remote software updates via HTTP / HTTPS / TFTP
- Automatic loading of settings via HTTP / HTTPS / TFTP
- Completely configurable through Web interface
- Static IP, DHCP support
- NTP (Network Time Protocol)
- Secure provisioning and authentication with Mutual TLS through individual certificate issued by Snom CA
- Compatible handset feature RSSI tool, no additional measurement equipment needed