SNOM M90 Anti-Bacterial DECT Handset Dubai
Designed with a special JIS-Z2801 – certified antibacterial housing, the unique M90 Antibacterial DECT Handset is an ideal gadget for hospitals, homes and many other places where cleanliness and hygiene is most vital. The antibacterial housing not only makes it easy for the handset user to clean the device, but also kills any bacterias and viruses that may have landed on the device. Snom M90 has been IP-65 certified and protected, making it resistant to water and dust. It can also withstand falls of up to 2 meters when dropped. The lightweight handset offers its user a maximum of up to 12 hours talk time on a single full charge. The Snom M90 Antibacterial DECT handset connects easily with smart devices such as headsets using integrated Bluetooth and BLE tags. Snom Bluetooth Beacons enable the user to enjoy modern functions such as live device tracking and alarm protection.
SNOM M90 ANTIBACTERIAL DECT HANDSET FEATURES
THE ANTIBACTERIAL COATING
The Snom M90 Antibacterial DECT handset comes with a special antibacterial housing and is highly specialized for use in the healthcare sector where a germ – free environment is required. The antibacterial housing may prevent the survival of some bacterias on the surface of the device. Typically, an antibacterial housing may not prevent viruses from thriving on it. The Snom M90 Antibacterial DECT handset’s coating can be cleaned in a moist environment, as in with disinfectants containing alcohol (ethanol), thus preventing bacteria from surviving on it. In the light of the current ongoing pandemic of Covid – 19 worldwide, World Health Organization (WHO) has not however specified details of which sanitizer works perfectly to eliminate bacteria on the Snom M90 Antibacterial DECT handset. It is therefore not guaranteed if Covid – 19 can be removed on the handset.
The Snom M90 Antibacterial DECT handset uses DECT 6.0 and supports frequency bands of 1880-1900 MHz in European countries and 1920 – 1930 MHz in the USA. It has a strong power output performance of <250mW in Europe and <140 mW in the USA.
POWERFUL BATTERY AND CHARGER PERFORMANCE
Battery : Snom M90 Antibacterial DECT handset is equipped with a Lithium-ion polymer battery with a capacity of 1100mAh, 3.7V, 4.1W. On a single full charge, the robust battery can offer up to 12 hours of talk time and 10 days standby time.
Charger : Its charger has a total power input of 5VDC, 2A and comes with a charging indicator which turns green when light is on when the handset is charging in the cradle. Furthermore, its charging cradle comes with a built – in USB port for daisy chaining a second cradle.
Power Adapter : the Snom M90 Antibacterial DECT handset is supplied with a powerful power adapter which has a strong input of 100-240 AC Volt, 50/60 Hz, 300mA , and an output power of 5V 2A. For simple plugging, the power adapter has interchangeable clips including EU and US clips. Its charging conditions lie between 5° C and 45°C.
The Snom M90 Antibacterial DECT handset boasts of a long transmission of up to 50 meters when indoors, and up to 300 meters for outdoors use. (for indoor use only).
EASY USER INTERFACE
The Snom M90 Antibacterial DECT handset is equipped with a 2″ diagonal, 240×320 pixels 262k TFT color LCD with backlight, a backlit keypad with 24 functional keys, tricolor LED indication of missed calls or new voice messages and low battery, speakerphone, mute microphone and a vibration alarm. A user can therefore easily operate the handset even without any technical skills and expertise.
The Snom M90 Antibacterial DECT handset pushes versatility to a new high, thanks to its ability to complement already existing fixtures for enhanced web and audio conferencing, as well as other communication needs. This makes it easy to integrate seamlessly into any office setup without disorienting earlier structures and work ethic. Furthermore, the device is easy to redeploy as the business grows and needs to transform.
The Snom M90 Antibacterial DECT handset has been configured to work perfectly with M300 Single-Cell Base, available in M325 Bundle, snom PN 00003955 (EU), 00003954 (US) 00004161 (AU), M700 DECT Single Cell/Multicell Base snom PN 00003928 (EU), 00003929 (US), and M900 DECT Multicell Base, snom PN 00004426 (EU), 00004441 (US).
MULTIPLE LANGUAGE USER INTERFACE
The Snom M90 Antibacterial DECT handset supports the use of a number of international languages including English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, Turkish, Danish, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Croatian, Serbian, and Slovenian. This gives the user an easy experience operating the handset, since they can choose the language they understand most and set their Snom M90 Antibacterial DECT handset to it.
The Snom M90 Antibacterial DECT handset has been compactly designed and is extremely lightweight, weighing only 136g, including its belt clip and battery. This enables a user to easily keep it in their pocket and carry it anywhere without much strain.
The Message Waiting Indicator : This feature comes in the form of a notification to alert you of a new voicemail message. The audible Message Waiting Indicator hinges on a ‘stutter dial tone’ to notify the user when a message is waiting to be retrieved, whereas a visual Message Waiting Indicator triggers a light or notice on the phone display, ensuring that you never miss out on important phone calls.
Call Transfer : This advanced feature of the Snom M90 Antibacterial DECT handset allows the user to relocate an inbound call to another phone or messaging system by using a dedicated call transfer button on the phone, or software that has been configured for use on the Wireless Phone.
Call Waiting : You can hear another incoming call when you are already on an active phone call (beep). With the Snom M90 Antibacterial DECT handset, you can also turn off call waiting so that incoming calls are directly sent to voicemail during moments you are active on another Phone call.
Call Holding : You can easily place an active phone call on hold in order to make or pick another incoming call using the premium Snom M90 Antibacterial DECT handset.
Conference Guide: This advanced feature of the Snom M90 Antibacterial DECT Handset helps the user to easily set up group calls with a single click of a button. The hi-tech device allows for 3 – way group calls. You can therefore simply create a meeting or join one seamlessly while using your device.
Call Swapping : this means that you can put an active call on hold so as to pick an incoming call.
SNOM M90 ANTIBACTERIAL DECT HANDSET SPECIFICATIONS
- Weight: approx. 136g (with battery and belt clip)
- Dimensions: approx. (mm) 152x48x28 (LxWxD)
- Connector: 3.5 mm standard phone jack for wired headsets
- Antenna diversity (two internal omni-directional antennas for better transmission and reception)
- Hearing aid compatible (HAC)
- Bluetooth LE for headset connection and positioning
- Alarm key on the top of the handset
- Drop test 2m
- IP protected housing
- Anti-bacterial housing according to JIS-Z2801
- Large temperature range (-10°C to 55°C)
- Part number: 00004425
- Type: Lithium-ion, 1100mAh, 3.7V, 4.1 W
- Talk time WB: Up to 12 hours
- Talk time NB: Up to 17 hours
- Standby time: Approx. 200 hours (10days)
- Input: 5V DC, 2A
- Charging indicator: Green LED – light is on when handset is charging in cradle
- USB port on charging cradle for daisy chaining a second cradle
- Power Adapter:
- Input power: 100-240 AC Volt, 50/60 Hz, 300mA
- Output power: 5V 2A
- Plug: interchangeable clips. EU and US Clips included
- Charging condition: 5°C to 45°C
- Indoors: Up to 50 meters
- Outdoors: Up to 300 meters
- Phone functions with compatible base station:
- Two simultaneous calls
- Local directory with 250 contact entries
- Central directory (common local directory on base or external directory via LDAP)
- 8 speed dial numbers (number keys 2-9)
- Caller identification (CLIP)
- Redial (via dialed calls list)
- Call waiting
- Auto answer
- Call lists (all calls, missed, received, dialed calls)
- 50 entries total
- Call swapping (active call and call on hold)
- Blind and attended transfer
- Call forwarding
- 3-way conference on the phone
- DND mode (do not disturb)
- Hide own outgoing ID (CLIR)
- Missed call notification
- MWI – Voice message waiting notification
- Frequency bands:
- 1880-1900 MHz (EU)
- 1920-1930 MHz (US)
- Output power: EU < 250 mW, USA < 140 mW
- Protocols: DECT, DECT 6.0
- Wideband voice
- Authentication/encryption of base and handset
- DECT band auto-sensing
- Frequency bands:
- User Interface:
- Display: ·5cm (2“) diagonal ·240 x 320 pixels ·262k TFT color LCD with backlight
- Backlit keypad with 24 keys:
- Standard ITU telephone keypad, 12 keys, 4×3, with star and pound/hash key
- Three context-sensitive function keys
- 5 navigation keys (left, right, up, down, OK)
- Off-hook key, cancel key
- Menu key
- Three side keys (volume up/down, mute)
- Alarm key on the top of the handset
- 28 keys in total
- Comfortable and intuitive menu structure · Selection of ringtones
- Tricolor LED indication of missed calls/new voice messages, low battery
- Mute microphone
- Vibration alarm
- Menu Languages:
- English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, Turkish, Danish, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Croatian, Serbian, Slovenian