SNOM D785 IP Phone Dubai
SNOM D785 IP Phone boasts of an embedded Digital Signal Processor (DSP) which delivers a superb audio quality. You can easily manage group calls and speed dial/function keys by setting up 24 one-touch keys on your high performing Snom D785 IP Phone Dubai which displays all the important details dynamically. Even better, the advanced Snom D785 IP Phone Dubai is equipped with a built – in Bluetooth compatibility for headsets and a USB port for optional Wi-Fi/DECT or storage support, thus proving to be a highly efficient device. Included in its delivery package is a flexible foot stand which allows the user to mount the Snom D785 IP Phone Dubai in two angles; 46° and 28°.
SNOM D785 IP PHONE FEATURES
- Dual Ethernet ports (GigE)
- EHS adapter support
- Support for up to 3 D7 expansion modules
- USB Port for Wifi and DECT support
- Support for up to 12 SIP lines/accounts
- Soft bumpers to “mute the handset click”
- SIP and PCAP trace in phone
- Remote management: TR-069/TR-111
- Auto-provisioning and redirection
- Best-in-class audio
To secure your files and data from being accessed by any unauthorized users, devices and applications, the Snom D785 IP Phone Dubai uses protocols such as Transport layer security (TLS), SRTP (RFC3711), SIPS, RTCP and HTTPS server/client, thus eliminating the risks of suffering any form of malicious cyber attacks. It also offers the user a password – protected interface, thus securing your data highly.
REMOTE MANAGEMENT VIA TECHNICAL REPORT – 069 (TR – 069/TR – 111)
The technologically advanced Snom D785 IP Phone Dubai uses CPE (Customer – premises equipment) WAN Management Protocol (CWMP) to provide support for functions such as auto-configuration, software or firmware image management, software module management, status and performance management, and diagnostics. It is based on HTTP protocol, and provides the communication between a CPE and auto configuration servers (ACS). The protocol in turn addresses the growing number of different internet access devices such as modems, routers , gateways, as well as end-user devices which connect to the Internet, such as set-top boxes , and VoIP devices such as the Snom D785 IP Phone Dubai.
AUTOMATED – PROVISIONING – TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS
The technologically advanced Snom D785 IP Phone Dubai has the ability to deploy information technology or telecommunications service by using embedded pre-deﬁned procedures that are carried out electronically without requiring any human intervention, thus making it very reliable and convenient.
IP ADDRESS CONFIGURATION
As a default feature, the Snom D785 IP Phone Dubai obtains its IP address from the DHCP server once the line is connected. However, it can also be configured via Static IP where the user manually configures parameters, from the IP address, subnet mask, default gateway, and DNS servers. Point-to-Point Protocol over Ethernet (PPPoE) is another alternative to IP configuration, where the device is connected to a router or broadband modem using the username and password from the service provider.
SUPERB AUDIO QUALITY
Enjoy crisp and clear sounds courtesy of a smart Digital Signal Processor(DSP) that is embedded in the Snom D785 IP Phone Dubai. It also incorporates the use of smart Comfort Noise(CNG) with Voice Activity Detection (VAD), resulting in crystal clear sounds which are free from distractions.
DUAL – STACK IPv6 & IPv4 ACCESS
The advanced next – generation IPv6 Internet protocol solves the problem of IP address shortage. Basically, every server or terminal has a public address to be accessed directly without translating intranet addresses by NAT or NAT traversal using technologies like STUN in an IPv6 Network, therefore making VoIP applications simpler. The Snom D785 IP Phone Dubai fully supports IPv6 protocols with respect to operator IMS access, SIP basic call, TLS encryption, and TR069 remote management. A user therefore has the freedom of choosing between IPv4 and IPv6 connection depending on their network environment. If the operator’s IP/IMS server is IPv4, the gateway allows direct access to the SIP network without any configuration, and if the server is IPv6, the gateway need only set the SIP audio transmission mode as IPv6. During these transmissions, all investments in the existing equipment are secured, existing audio services are not affected, and existing network structure and users’ habits remain the same.
The Server-Initiated Application (SIP) is incorporated for users to plug and play the phone without the need for configurations. Once the phone is connected to the network and powered on, initialization commences automatically, after which the phone is up and ready for use. Snom D785 IP Phone Dubai is based on SIP version 2(RFC3261). Furthermore, the Snom D785 IP Phone Dubai can not only be configured via a user interface, but it also accepts SIP NOTIFY messages from SIP proxy servers, which gives its ability to act as a web server.
The Snom D785 IP Phone Dubai has been configured to allow full compatibility with major IP PBX platforms such as Asterisk, Broadsoft and 3CX. It also not only supports multiple languages, but also works perfectly with the D7 Expansion Module, thus giving users an easy communication experience. Its dual – angle footstand offers the user two inclination angles( 46° and 28°) at which to install the magnificent desk phone.
The Snom D785 IP Phone Dubai has been meticulously designed to be extremely lightweight, with a net weight of just 750grams and a footstand weighing just 140g. This enables you to move around freely with it, without any strain.
The Message Waiting Indicator : This feature comes in the form of a notification to alert you of a new voicemail message. The audible Message Waiting Indicator hinges on a ‘stutter dial tone’ to notify the user when a message is waiting to be retrieved, whereas a visual Message Waiting Indicator triggers a light or notice on the phone display, ensuring that you never miss out on important phone calls.
Call Transfer : This advanced feature of the Snom D785 IP Phone Dubai allows the user to relocate an inbound call to another phone or messaging system by using a dedicated call transfer button on the phone, or software that has been configured for use on the Wireless Phone.
Call Waiting : You can hear another incoming call when you are already on an active phone call (beep). With the Snom D785 IP Phone Dubai, you can also turn off call waiting so that incoming calls are directly sent to voicemail during moments you are active on another Phone call.
Call Holding : You can easily place an active phone call on hold in order to make or pick another incoming call using the premium Snom D785 IP Phone Dubai.
Conference Guide: This advanced feature of the Snom D785 IP Phone Dubai helps the user to easily set up group calls with a single click of a button. The hi-tech device allows for 3 – way group calls. You can therefore simply create a meeting or join one seamlessly while using your device.
Why the Snom D785 IP Phone Dubai?
- High-resolution 4.3″ TFT-colour display
- Dedicated displays for extension monitoring
- Up to 24 BLF keys (6 physical)
- Improved graphical user interface
- Dual-angle footstand: 46° and 28°
- Wall mountable
- Wideband hands-free talking
- Digital Signal Processor (DSP) ehanced audio quality
- 2-port 1-Gigabit Ethernet switch (RJ45) IEEE 802.3
- Power over Ethernet IEEEaf, Class 3
- USB headset ready
- D7 Expansion Module – ready
- Support for USB WiFi stick
- Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) support for wireless headsets
- Built-in Bluetooth compatibility
SNOM D785 IP PHONE SPECIFICATIONS
- Firmware Features
- 12 SIP identities / accounts
- XML browser
- Call lists for dialed, received and missed calls
- Local directory with 1000 entries
- Multiple language support
- DTMF in-band / out-of-band / SIP-INFO
- Interoperable with all major IP PBX platforms
- Call Features
- Speed dialing
- URL dialing
- Local dial plan
- Automatic redial on busy
- Call completion (busy/unreachable)
- Caller identification
- Call waiting
- Call blocking (deny list)
- Auto answer
- Music on hold
- Handling of up to 12 simultaneous calls
- Blind and attended transfer
- Call forwarding
- 3-way conferencing on the phone
- Extension monitoring, call pickup
- Call park, call unpark
- Multicast paging
- DND mode (do not disturb)
- Keyboard lock
- Client matter code (CMC)
- G711 A-Law, µ-law
- 722 (wideband)
- 726, G.729AB, GSM 6.10 (FR)
- Built-in assignable ringtones
- Comfort Noise Generator (CNG)
- Voice Activity Detection (VAD)
- Configurable through web interface
- Automatic loading of settings via HTTP/HTTPS/TFTP
- DHCP Options 66/67
- Snom Redirection Service
- Remote management via TR-069 / TR-111
- SIP (RFC3261)
- DHCP, NTP
- HTTP / HTTPS / TFTP
- LDAP (Directory)
- Dual Stack IPv4 / IPv6
- User Interface
- Localization (language, time, dial tone)
- Red LED for call indication /message waiting
- 4 context-sensitive keys
- 6 programmable line / function keys with multicolour LEDs
- Dedicated keys for: Message; DND, Directory, Menu, Transfer; Hold, Page switch
- Audio keys with LED indicator: Mute, Speakerphone, Headset
- Volume key
- 5-way navigation key
- OK and Cancel keys
- Menu-driven user interface
- 1X authentication and EAPOL
- Transport layer security (TLS)
- SRTP (RFC3711), SIPS, RTCP
- HTTPS server/client
- Password-protected web interface
- VLAN (IEEE 802.1Q)
- LLDP-MED, RTCP-XR
- Phone Features
- Dimensions (approx:)
- 230 x 205 x 90 mm (LxWxD) w/o foot stand
- 190 x 205 x 200/220 mm (LxWxD) with food stand
- Weight (approx.) device 750 g, footstand 140g
- Input voltage (5Vdc) (SELV)
- Power supply: PoE or 5Vdc power adapter, 10 Watts
- Handset: 4P4C
- Headset: 4P4C; 4pin for Snom EHS Advanced
- Hearing-aid compatible (HAC) handset
- 1x USB 2.0 host port, Type A, Hi/Full/Low-Speed
- Environmental conditions:
- Ambient temperature: 0°C to 35°C (32°F to 95°F)
- Storage temperature: -10°C to 45°C (14°F to 113°F)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% (non condensing)
- Phone unit
- Handset with cord
- Ethernet cable
- Quick Start Guide