SNOM C520-WiMi Conference Phone Dubai
Experience world – class levels of team conferencing using the Black Snom C520 – WiMi Conference Phone Dubai which is equipped with 3 excellent microphones. The first microphone is a full – duplex speakerphone located in the main base station, while the other two wireless DECT microphones allow the user to place them anywhere in the room as preferred. The powerful microphones provide you with crystal clear audio even when in noisy areas using its dynamic noise reduction and adaptive feedback control techniques. The microphones synchronize with the base station in real-time according to their location, thus giving the user full freedom of movement within the room.
SNOM C520-WiMi CONFERENCE PHONE FEATURES
MULTICOLOURED LED LIGHTS
The Snom C520 – WiMi Conference Phone Dubai is equipped with LED lights which notify you of various statuses such as Bluetooth connection, when the device is muted, or whenever there is a missed call.
FULL – DUPLEX AUDIO
The powerful Snom C520 – WiMi Conference Phone Dubai combines a number of award winning techniques including Echo suppression , Comfort Noise Generator(CNG) and Automatic gain control (AGC) to deliver crystal clear audio without any distractions. It also uses excellent audio codecs such as the wideban G.722, G.711 A-law, µ-law, G.726 and G.729 to accord you smooth, audible conversations during your conferences.Furthermore, the Snom C520 – WiMi Conference Phone Dubai is equipped with 3 microphones, 2 of which are detachable DECT wireless microphones with a transmission range of up to 50 metres and another one full – duplex speakerphone located in the main base station.
The Snom C520 – WiMi Conference Phone Dubai enables you to easily connect with mobile phones and headsets. This allows you freedom of movement within the room, such that you can pair your Snom C520 – WiMi Conference Phone Dubai with a phone or headsets, and make phone calls while performing other tasks. The Snom C520 – WiMi Conference Phone Dubai also uses HFP, HSP, A2DP, and AVRCP Bluetooth protocols, making it easy for you to pair your smart devices.
EASY USER INTERFACE
Setting up and operating the Snom C520 – WiMi Conference Phone Dubai does not require you to be an technical expert as it offers a menu – driven user interface. The high performance device onboards a graphical backlit display (158 x 57 pixels), 3 context-sensitive keys, 4-way navigation key, Ok key and Cancel key, LED status lights to indicate call, mute, and Bluetooth status, microphones and a volume key. Furthermore, the Snom C520 – WiMi Conference Phone Dubai uses Bluetooth to connect easily to headsets and mobile phones.
SIP v.2.0 COMPLIANT
The Server-Initiated Application (SIP) is incorporated for users to plug and play the phone without the need for configurations. Once the phone is connected to the network and powered on, initialization commences automatically, after which the phone is up and ready for use. Snom C520 – WiMi Conference Phone Dubai is based on SIP version 2(RFC3261).
The Snom C520 – WiMi Conference Phone Dubai is a highly efficient device which supports the use of multiple languages. It is SIP v2 (RFC3261) – based, thus allowing for maximum compatibility with all major leading professional IP PBX platforms such as 3CX, Broadsoft, Asterisk, among many others .
HIGH SECURITY LEVELS
Secure your important details from unauthorized access by applications and malicious cyber attacks using the highly efficient Snom C520 – WiMi Conference Phone Dubai which uses Transport Layer Security (TLS) SRTP (RFC3711), SIPS, SRTCP, VLAN, and web interface password protection.
AUTOMATED – PROVISIONING – TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS
The technologically advanced Snom C520 – WiMi Conference Phone Dubai has the ability to deploy information technology or telecommunications service by using embedded pre-deﬁned procedures that are carried out electronically without requiring any human intervention, thus making it very reliable and convenient.
The highly efficient Snom C520 – WiMi Conference Phone Dubai enables you to adjust settings to suit your time zone. You can also personalize your dial tone and set your preferred language as well.
Call Transfer : This advanced feature of the Snom C520 – WiMi Conference Phone Dubai allows the user to relocate an inbound call to another phone or messaging system by using a dedicated call transfer button on the phone, or software that has been configured for use on the Wireless Phone.
Call Waiting : You can hear another incoming call when you are already on an active phone call (beep). With the Snom C520 – WiMi Conference Phone Dubai you can also turn off call waiting so that incoming calls are directly sent to voicemail during moments you are active on another Phone call.
Call Holding : You can easily place an active phone call on hold in order to make or pick another incoming call using the Snom C520 – WiMi Conference Phone Dubai.
Conference Guide: This advanced feature of the Snom C520 – WiMi Conference Phone Dubai helps the user to easily set up group calls with a single click of a button. The hi-tech device allows for 3 – way group calls. You can therefore simply create a meeting or join one seamlessly while using your device.
Why the Snom C520 – WiMi Conference Phone Dubai?
- Bluetooth connectivity for two devices, such as a mobile phone or a headset
- Mute function on the telephone and microphones
- Multi-coloured LEDs to indicate the status
- Perfect for home-offices, small companies and multi-room conference calls
- Can be expanded with up to three C52-SP (1) wireless hands-free units
- Two detachable DECT wireless microphones with a range of up to 50 metres
- Full-duplex hands-free talking
- Wideband audio transmission
SNOM C520-WiMi CONFERENCE PHONE SPECIFICATIONS
- 3 SIP identities/accounts
- Call lists for dialled, received and missed calls with 200 entries
- Local directory with 200 entries
- Multiple language support
- DTMF in-band / out-of-band and SIP-INFO
- Interoperable with all major IP PBX platforms
- Call features
- Speed dialling
- Local dial plan
- Call waiting
- Call blocking (automatic denial)
- Call transfer
- Call forwarding synchronised with the server, do not disturb mode (DND)
- CLIP, CLIR
- Conference calling with three participants
- SIP (RFC3261)
- DHCP, (S)NTP
- HTTP / HTTPS / TFTP
- LDAP (server-based directory)
- XSI (server-based directory)
- 711 A-law, µ-law
- 722 (wideband)
- Echo suppression
- CNG (Comfort Noise Generator)
- Automatic gain control (AGC)
- User interface
- Graphical backlit display (158 x 57 pixels)
- Localization (language, time zone, dial tone)
- 3 context-sensitive keys
- LED status lights (call, mute, Bluetooth, etc.)
- Microphone: mute function on telephone or microphones
- Volume key
- 4-way navigation key, Ok key and Cancel key
- Menu-driven user interface
- 1X authentication (with automatic provisioning)
- Transport layer security (TLS)
- SRTP (RFC3711), SIPS, RTCP
- Password-protected web interface and administration
- VLAN (IEEE 802.1Q)
- Hardware features
- Dimensions (approx.):
- 269 x 282 x 59 mm (HxLxW)
- Weight (approx.): device 1.5 kg
- Input voltage: 12 V DC (SELV)
- Ethernet port: 10/100 MB
- Power supply: PoE or power adapter included
- Class 3 PoE
- Bluetooth connectivity for two external devices
- Bluetooth protocol:
- HFP, HSP, A2DP, AVRCP
- Environmental conditions:
- Ambient temperature: from -5°C to 45°C
- Storage temperature: from -5°C to 60°C
- Humidity: up to 95% (non-condensing)
Included in delivery:
- Conference-call device
- 2 wireless DECT microphones with batteries
- Power adapter
- 2 Ethernet cables
- Quick installation guide