Fanvil i53W SIP Indoor Station Dubai
The i53W station can be connected to door access units, ip phones, door sensors and more in order to enhance the user experience of your products. The i53W has a beautiful 7-inch color touchscreen display that looks clean and elegant and provides an easier user-friendly experience.
This i53W can be connected to alarms and smart security devices and features HD Audio and Video communication so that users can communicate with visitors. The i53W features built-in WiFi 2.4G and can either be mounted on a wall or placed on a desk. The five physical buttons can be used for call management, to unlock a door, pick up a call, return to previous menu or hang up, or view video surveillance. The i53W is an ideal solution for the modern forward thinker who requires a reliable interface for their door-entry installation.
- 7-inch color touch screen
- 5 physical function keys
- Built-in 1.5W speaker with AEC
- Support visual intercom and remote access control
- Real-time monitor of the door phone and cameras
- Built-in 2.4G Wi-Fi
- 8 alarm input interfaces
- 1 pair of RS-485 interfaces
- Wall-mounted and desktop installation methods (with the
external desk stand)
- Compatible with major platforms: 3CX, Avaya, Asterisk,
- BroadSoft, Metaswitch, Elastix and etc.
- Elegant Design with 7-inch Color Touch Screen
- The Fanvil i53W SIP Indoor Station Dubai delivers a user-friendly experience with an elegant design and a clear 7-inch color touch screen.
- Easier Operation
- With a clear touch screen, Fanvil i53W offers a direct access to all key functions at your fingertips, providing a smoother operation experience for the users.
- HD Audio and Video Communication
- Users can communicate with visitors with superb audio and clear video images via Fanvil i53W.
- 5 Easy-to-access Physical Buttons
- Users can easily achieve different functions including call management, unlock, pick up, surveillance, and back/ hang up with one press on Fanvil i53W.
- Built-in 2.4G Wi-Fi
- Fanvil i53W supports built-in 2.4G Wi-Fi, and it allows users to choose wireless connection mode for different requirements.
- Rich Interfaces
- The Fanvil i53W is flexible and powerful with rich interfaces to connect more security devices.
Fanvil i53W Technical Specifications
- 6 SIP Lines
- HD Voice
- External Power Supply(Optional)
- 1 x LCD: 7-inch 800×480 Colour Screen
- Wideband ADC/DAC 16KHz sampling
- Narrowband codec: G.711A/U, G.729AB, iLBC
- Wideband codec: G.722, Opus
- Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with AEC
- Voice Activity Detection (VAD) / Comfort Noise Generation (CNG) / Background Noise Estimation (BNE) / Noise Reduction (NR)
- Packet Loss Concealment (PLC)
- Dynamic Adaptive Jitter Buffer
- DTMF: In-band, Out-of-Band – DTMF-Relay (RFC2833) / SIP INFO
- VQM voice quality monitoring
- Hardware video decoding: H.264
- Video call resolution: QVGA / CIF / VGA / 4CIF / 720P / 1080P
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet
- IP Mode:IPv4/IPv6/IPv4&IPv6
- IP Configuration: Static / DHCP / PPPoE
- VPN: L2TP / OpenVPN
- RTCP-XR (RFC3611), VQ-RTCPXR(RFC6035)
- SIP v1 (RFC2543), v2 (RFC3261) over UDP/TCP/TLS
Deployment & Management
- Auto-provisioning via FTP/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS/DHCP OPT66/SIP PNP/TR-069
- Web management portal
- Web-based packet dump
- Configuration export / import
- Firmware upgrade
- 5 Function keys (Management Center, Monitor, Unlock, Return/Hang up, Answer)
- 10 Pin Cable x1
- 4 Pin Cable x1
- 2 Pin Cable x1
- Wall-mount Bracket x1
- Screws Kit x1
- RJ45 Interface x1
- RS485 Interface x1
- Alarm Input Interface x8
- DC Power Input: 12V/1A
- Power Consumption (PoE): 1.44W~4.76W
- Power Consumption (Adapter): 1.25W~4.09W
- Working Temperature: 0~45℃
- Working Humidity: 10~90%
- Colour: White
– Desktop (Need to purchase stand separately)
- Device Dimensions: 176x104x26.5 mm
- Gift Box Dimensions: 193x152x39 mm
- Outer CTN Dimensions: (20 PCS) 413x220x322 mm