Poly HW261N-DC North America SupraPlus professional headset Dubai
Poly HW261N-DC North America SupraPlus professional headset featuring with 2 independent receiver channels. Fitted with a TA6MLX Quick Disconnect allowing connection to Plantronics dual-channel PTT products. Single wire for lightweight and a stable, comfortable fit. Electret microphone (versions fitted with Dynamic microphones and ruggedized earcups are available upon request).This headset has a 6-pin male round connector. Your customer conversations are mission-critical, so your headset choice is just as vital. With the SupraPlus wideband you get premium audio clarity, ultra noise-canceling, and all-day comfort for office and contact center professionals in a single earpiece, over-the-head design.
Working with the latest in wideband VoIP technology, the Poly HW261N-DC North America SupraPlus Wideband Dual Channel headset delivers the highest level of audio performance even in noisy environments. The Poly Plantronics HW261N-DC SupraPlus Wideband Dual Channel helps overcome the challenges posed by traditional technology, delivering heightened speech clarity and life-like fidelity. Users will experience greater satisfaction through enhanced intelligibility and reduced miscommunication. Noise-Canceling microphone filters out excessive background sound to further heighten call clarity when using the Poly HW261N-DC North America.
Poly HW261N-DC North America Features
- Mission-critical reliability and comfort. SupraPlus not only meets or exceeds all specifications set by our existing world-class professional headsets, but this headset also delivers superior all-day, every-day comfort, and reliability.
- Ultra noise-canceling microphone. Noise-canceling microphone with extended boom cuts out more than half of all background noise ensuring excellent transmission clarity in busy, noisy environments.
- Excellent audio quality. Extended frequency response improves intelligibility.
- Comfortable, lightweight design. Adjustable headband and foam ear cushions create a stable, comfortable fit.
- Bendable click-stop microphone boom. Stays in position for clearer voice transmission.
- Small, light, flexible cable. Designed for lightweight durability, with a single-cable design.
Poly HW261N-DC North America Specifications.
- Microphone Type : Noise-cancelling, electret
- Sensitivity @ 1k Hz : -39 +/- 4 dBV
- Frequency Range: 150 to 6800 Hz
- Current Consumption : 245 A DC maximum
- Output Impedance Less than : 125 Ohms
- Noise Cancellation : 7 dB minimum
- Sensitivity @ 1k Hz : 13 +/- 3 dBPa/V
- Frequency Range : 100 to 10k Hz
- Acoustic Limit : 24 dBPa
- Input Impedance : 150 +/- 25%