Poly Voyager 8200 UC Black Headset Dubai
Poly Voyager 8200 UC Black Headset from Poly Plantronics. Boasting up to 20 hours of talk time, 24 hours of listening time, and up to 98′ of wireless range from supported Bluetooth Class 1 device, the White over-ear Plantronics Voyager 8200 headset comes with a compact USB Type-A Bluetooth adapter for connecting to your Mac or Windows PC. An indicator on the adapter lights up when the headset is muted. Equipped with four internal dual-paired microphones, the boom-less Poly Voyager 8200 UC Black headset Dubai features a two-level active noise-cancellation mode that lets you choose how much ambient noise you want to hear. The Voyager’s smart sensors are designed to detect whether you’re wearing the headset, ideal for automatically playing and pausing music or answering calls. A dynamic mute alert warns you when you’re talking while the headset is muted. Certified for Skype for Business and optimized for Microsoft Lync, the Poly Voyager 8200 UC Black supports unified communication applications and softphones from Avaya, Cisco, Skype, and others.
Poly Voyager 8200 UC Black Features
Smart Playback and Connectivity Features
Touch to pair the poly Voyager 8200 with devices that support near-field communication.
Customize Your Experience
Seamless IT Management
Supports A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, and HSP.
Poly Voyager 8200 UC Black Specifications.
- Bluetooth version: 4.1
- Profiles: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) 1.2, Hands-free (HFP) Profile 1.6 and Headset (HSP) Profile 1.2, AVRCP 1.5, and Enhanced Data Rate (EDR)
- Wireless FW and Language Updates: Available via PLT HUB Mobile App and PC with BT600
- Mute Detection: Yes
- Range: Class 1 (up to 30 meters / 98 feet)
- Dedicated Voice Control Button: Yes- for Siri, Google Now, Cortana, etc.
- Wireless settings and language changes for Voice Alerts: Available in 16 languages
- Sensors: Dual capacitive sensors react to wearing status to answer calls, pause/resume media, and mute/unmute calls
- Security: 128-bit encryption
- Streaming Listen time: Up to 24 hours
- Talk time: Up to 20 hours
- Standby time: Up to 30 days
- Speaker driver size: 40 mm
- Frequency response: Bass Tube Design to boost bass response
- Weight: 300 grams
- Dimensions: 190mm X 180mm X 76mm
- Headset charging time (zero battery to full): 150 minutes for full charge
- Operating temperature: 32°F – 104°F (0 – 40°C)
- Headset Battery type: 660 mAh Rechargeable, non-replaceable lithium-ion
- Charge connector: Micro USB on the headset
- NFC Pairing: Touch headset to NFC-enabled phones to complete pairing
- Number of mics: 4 Omni MEM’s plus 2 Omni ECM
- Multi-point: 2H2S: Stay connected to two phones and answer calls from either one