Polycom Voyager Legend Bluetooth Headset Dubai
Experience crystal clear audio with the lightweight Polycom Voyager Legends over-the-ear wearing style. Poly Plantronics wireless headset is built sturdily enough to handle everyday use while the technology itself incorporates some of the latest features for headsets. The sleek wearing style and lightweight earpiece will ensure you have a comfortable headset all day. Out of the box, you’ll be able to connect with your mobile phones for best in class phone conversations. Up to 6 hours of battery on a single charge and up to 100 feet of wireless freedom of hands-free productivity, you’ll have plenty of range to keep the conversation going. Office work is more pleasant with the Plantronics Voyager Legend’s noise-canceling microphone so users and customers on the other end can carry on a pleasant conversation without excess background noise.
Polycom Voyager Legend Bluetooth Headset Features.
- Update online using your Mac® or PC with your USB cable to personalize feature settings and update software using our simple Plantronics Find MyHeadset Updater tool
- Just say “Answer” to take a call. Tap a button to check battery level or ask “What can I say?” to hear a list of commands
- Caller Announce, announces incoming caller’s name so you don’t have to look at your phone
- Moisture-resistant: the P2i military-grade nano-coating protects the headset from sweat, moisture, and spills
Polycom Voyager Legend Specifications.
- Talk/standby time: Up to 7 hours/11 days*
- Noise-canceling: Triple-mic active Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and Internal, adaptive 20-band equalizer, acoustic echo cancellation, sidetone detection
- Wind canceling: Stainless steel windscreens, acoustic fabric mesh blocks wind, electronic filter in mic circuitry
- Smart sensor technology: Dual capacitive sensors react to wearing status to route audio and auto-answer calls
- Multipoint technology: Stay connected to two phones and answer calls from either one
- Bluetooth v3.0: Profiles: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP), Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP), Wideband Hands-free (HFP) Profile 1.6 and Headset (HSP) Profile 1.2
- Water resistance: P2i nano-coating for sweat and moisture protection
- Charge connector: Proprietary snap-fit magnetic connection
- Charge time (maximum): 90 minutes for the full charge
- Battery type: Rechargeable, non-replaceable lithium-ion polymer
- Headset battery meter: On-screen for iPhone, enabled by Find MyHeadset app or Battery Meter widget for Android™
- Weight: 18 grams
- Operating + storage temp: 32°F – 104°F (0 – 40°C)